Chapter 9

Princess P.O.V:

~A couple weeks later~

Brim been blowing up my phone non stop, but all I do is ignore his ass. I just been focusing on myself and college.

He already told me he didnt wanted to be in a relationship with me, so why he still texting and calling me? All that is pointless.

Then I got a message from Vashaud.

Bro❤👌🏽: Pull up at the club

Me: Which one nigga?

Bro❤👌🏽: The one on Rich-Port avenue

I read his message and got dressed. Oh, and Brim been stopping at my house and sending me threats.

All that died down a week ago though, he hasn't been texting, calling, nor sending threats.

I kind of miss his effort in getting my attention.

Looking in the full length body mirror, I looked at the all white skirt I had on and the matching sleeveless white top.

I applied some red lipstick to my lips and I did a middle part with my hair and combed it down. It was already silk pressed.

Next I had putted on my white fish net red bottoms.

My toes were also painted white.

I was feeling myself tonight. I putted on some hoop earrings and then I sprayed on some perfume.

~Arriving at the club~

I parked my car and got out, I went straight in because the security guard knows me.

Bitches were mean mugging me and mumbling.

"Y'all hoes got a problem?" I questioned loudly.

No one said anything.

"Exactly, dont be mumbling and mean mugging on the low if you pussy, wack ass bitches"

I walked in the club and strippers were shaking there ass on the pole.

Before I could go to the bar, Quincy told me that Vashaud wanted to see me in V.I.P, I sighed and told him to give me a couple of minutes.

_________________________________________

Vashaud's P.O.V:

I stood up and dapped up Brim when he came up to V.I.P.

"These hoes be bogus man" Brim said while rubbing on his goatee.

I nodded agreeing with him, once you give hoes some dick, they ass be stuck like magnets.

I heard people cheering and making loud ass noise. I looked down and seen a circle formed, and it was some female in all white, dancing on some nigga.

Either my eyes were tripping or that was Princess ass.

I looked to the left of me and seen Brim staring down at them, if looks could kill, Princess ass would be dead by now.

"So this why tf she been ignoring a nigga and shit, this bitch got me fucked up b" I heard Brim said.

I kept quiet cause I knew how this nigga could get.

Then he started to laugh, he sat back down and looked straight ahead. Nigga look like he was thinking about something.

_________________________________________

Princess P.O.V:

After I got done dancing with some nigga I went to the bar to get something to drink. Then I walked up the stairs to the V.I.P lounge.

I seen Brim, Vashaud, Quincy, Mikey, and Lontez.

Brim had on some dark ass shades, so I couldnt see his eyes. He looked mad asf though, by his facial expression.

I wonder what was wrong with him.

"Sup Princess" I heard everyone say, except for Brim. I didnt care though, fuck that nigga.

"What y'all doing" I questioned while sipping on my strawberry daiquiri. I wanted to start off light with the alcohol tonight.

"Nothing, we seen yo ass basically fucking that nigga on the dance floor down there, we see you boo boo" lontez said.

I laughed at his goofy ass then waved him off.

"Aye, I'm bout to see what hoes I can get into tonight" Lontez had said

"Me to" Quincy and Mikey said at the same time.

The three of them had left, and it was just, Vashaud, Brim, and me. Vashaud ass was on the phone though. "Ight, I'm on my way right now"

"Aye Princess, I'm bout to go" He stood up and he hugged me then him and Brim did a signature dap.

He left and it was just Brim and I.

I looked at the unread messages on instagram and decided to respond back to them.

OGFazzo: You cute

Me: Thank You

OGFazzo: What's yo number though LIL mama?

I laughed because this nigga wasn't getting my number at all.

I looked up and Brim was already staring at me. "So you deadass gone text another nigga in my face b, and I been blowing yo shit up and you been ignoring me"

"We not together Brim, so what I do and who I do is my business, and my business only"

"Who you do?, fuck you mean who you do? Only thing yo ass better do is sit tf down somewhere"

"Yea, who I do. I can fuck whoever I want nigga" after I said that, I stood up and he stood up also.

He walked towards me and stood in front of me. "Say b, stop playing with me" he said, I smelt his cologne and his minty breath on my neck.

"Fuck you Brim, get tf out my face"

I tried to push him but he grabbed my hands and wrapped his hands around my neck, kissing me roughfully and sliding his tongue in my mouth.

I stepped back and bit my lip, "Brim we can't do this, I already told you what I want, and we not on the same page, so I think its best if we just move on.