Chapter 12

Princess P.o.v:

"Yurrrr, open this bitch up" I heard on the other side of the door as someone knocked on it viscously.

I knew it was Brim lil ugly ass

I took my time opening the door and all, because he wasnt about to be talking to me like he crazy.

As soon as I unlocked it, he pushed it open, looking around before settling his eyes back on me.

He pulled up his pants before speaking.

This skinny ass nigga.

"Fuck took you so long" he asked looking around once again while licking his lips.

I miss his lips all over my body, I cleared my throat as the thoughts of us clouded my head.

"Nigga you not my fucking daddy, I'll take however long I want"

He waved me off before sitting down and slouching in the couch, with his legs spread wide open.

"Fuck allat, you trying to fuck with me on some lock down shit or not b?"

"Brim I told you-"

He cut me off before I could even finish my sentence.

"We grown b, and I told you I'm a grown ass man, I'm not with that chasing shit, at all" he said while rubbing on his goatee and looking me dead in my eyes.

"But I-"

"Nah, fuck allat, you want to be in a relationship with me or not mann"

I looked down at my polished toes, "not right now" I said above a whisper.

But he heard me because he said "bet" then left out, without uttering another word.

_________________________________________

Brim P.o.v:

After I left Princess house, I went to go hit another lick right quick.

I checked the time on my phone and after 45 minutes, I pulled up at one of my traps and got out.

I seen my cousin and he dapped me up.

"Rimero mfckin Gunnem" he said as he dapped me up "Long time no see fam"

I looked at his dumbass with a straight face, "saying my government like you on some fed type shit nigga" I said eyeing him.

He sucked his teeth before laughing "Chill out, you know what I'm on"

"Extended clips, crack a nigga dome" we both said at the same time before laughing and dapping each other up again.

"But nah, let's go ahead and head out. Niggas dying tonight" I said with seriousness all in my voice.

"Fasho"

After an hour of driving to this opp ass nigga hide out, I parked the car and killed the engine.

Lights were on in the house. I grabbed my guns and a duffle bag with all types of guns. I didnt even think about a Ski mask.

Either way, all them bitches in that house dying, on my momma.

We already had cameras set all in this nigga house, and it was only 13 mfcks in their.

My cousin "Adonis" was on the other side of the house.

I crouched down and put my silencer on my gun, looking at these 3 big ass niggas.

I shot all three of them niggas in one swift motion, then I hiked up the window going in.

Before I had exited down the hall way, I made sure no one was around and I closed the door I killed them niggas in.

I walked slowly towards another door that was opened and peeped in it. Niggas was breaking down some coke.

I smiled to myself and had shot all five of them niggas.

This shit was too easy man.

I breathed out, stretching my muscles. Man I love this killing shit.

I done shot eight niggas in less than ten minutes. Adonis had shot two.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, I wasnt about to check that shit though. Money comes first, fuck allat.

Then I heard someone call out, "Come out Brim, I got yo bitch ass cousin, his life is in yo hands nigga"

I pulled up my pants and laughed while walking to the voice. I walked into the living room to see Adonis held at gun point by this opp ass nigga named "Dennis".

Two niggas was beside him as well, but they wasnt strapped. Pussy ass niggas.

"Drop yo gun nigga" he said as I pointed my gun at him. I shot both of them niggas then raised my eyebrow at this dumbass nigga.

"I ain't dropping shit pussy" I said to him and I seen fear flash across his eyes when I off'd them two niggas that was left.

"So sad how you dont listen, yo-"

Before he could finish his sentence Adonis had tackled his bitch ass to the ground and started beating his ass.

The gun slid across the floor and they were just throwing hands at this point.

I walked up to them and watch them as they fight, I pulled up my pants and watched as Dennis opp ass tried to reach for the gun.

I sucked my teeth then kicked this nigga dead in his face with my timbs. His head flew back and hit the floor.

Some of his teeth flew out his mouth as blood poured from his head.

I smiled at the sight of the blood coming from his head.

While Adonis off'd this nigga, I checked my phone and it was just Princess.

Princess: I can't sleep

I rubbed my temple before putting my phone back in my pocket, leaving her ass on read.

We walked out of this nigga house, before we left. I burned that bitch down.

I drove off to Princess house.