Chapter 4

Brim P.o.v:

I rubbed on my goatee and watched through my shades as this stripper bounced her ass up and down on stage.

Lil mama was working that shit fasho.

"Yooo, Brim" I heard someone called, I looked to my left and seen Vashaud and that bitch that was at that lil house party a couple days ago.

I nodded my head at him and looked around the club before settling my eyes on that bitch, I forgot her name.

She had on an olive green sundress and some sandals. I'm not stunting lil mama but she fine asf.

Shaud followed me to my office while that bitch stayed at the stage and let the stripper entertain her.

After he closed the door, I got five bricks from up under my desk.

"Ight, I want you to take this to the trap and break this shit down, have it all done by tomorrow"

He nodded his head without saying a word.

I walked out my office and closed the door back so he can go ahead and put that shit in a duffle bag.

I seen shawty stuffing money in the strippers thong while she gave her a lap dance.

I shook my head, and caught the strippers attention and motioned for her to go back to the locker room.

She smiled at Princess and walked off. When she walked off, I stood in front of Princess and putted my hands in my pocket while looking at her.

"Fuck you looking at me for nigga?"

I bit my lip then looked around, before settling my eyes back on her.

I'm getting tired of this bitch smart ass mouth, on deadlocks I'm finna rock her shit.

"Get up bruh"

"Why?, and bring my stripper back so she can finish my lap dance"

I sucked my teeth, "you dont like people in yo personal space remember? Now get tf up, and I'm not gone repeat myself"

She mumbled, but got her dumbass up though.

I raised my eyebrow at her, "What you say mfcka?"

She rolled her eyes, "Bitch I said you not my fucking daddy"

I choked her and pulled her closer to me, "hoe stop playing with me before I kill yo ass"

She mushed my face then slapped me, "dont touch me pussy"

I punched her dumbass in her face then we just started fighting.

"Brim fuck is you doing, she a female bruh" I heard Vashaud say as he pulled me back.

I wiped the blood from my lip and looked at her, "on my mama, bitch you dead"

_________________________________________

Princess P.O.V:

"On my mama, bitch you dead" he said as he looked at me with so much hate.

"Nigga fuck you"

He nodded his head and laughed, then walked off.

Vashaud looked at me with sympathy. "Princess I think you should go, that nigga crazy forreal, and if he want yo dead, you dead boe"

I just looked at him, "Vashaud you suppose to be my fucking brother and you let this nigga put his fucking hands on me, you fake asf"

I walked off and wiped my eyes. I'm so fucking tired of all these fake ass people around me.

After about thirty minutes of driving I finally arrived at my house. I got out the car and went to my neighbor house.

She's an elderly lady but so sweet. Whenever I need to talk to someone, she is always there for me.

I knocked on her door and waited for her to answer.

A few seconds later she answered it, her smile soon turned into a frown as she stared at my face in horror.

"Baby who did this to you" she said as she pulled me into a hug.

My eyes was kind of swole and I had a few bruises on my face and arms. "I got into a fight with someone, but I'm okay Ms. Paris"

She studied my face, then went into her kitchen and came back with a frozen bag of peas.

She pressed the frozen peas up to my face carefully.

I winced a little and held the peas on my face. I'm beating Brim ass again, that pussy ass nigga got me fucked up.

My phone vibrated, letting me know I had a message.

Bro❤👌🏽: I'm sorry P, you good though?

I read his message and sighed.

Me: Nah b, you mad fake

Bro❤👌🏽: Mannn, I got food

I rolled my eyes but got up. I told Ms. Paris that I was about to go and we hugged and said our goodbyes.

As soon as I walked to my house, I seen Vashaud getting out his car with two bags in his hands.

I ran up to him and looked at the bags. "So what you got me nigga?"

He sucked his teeth, but handed me a bag though. "Yo greedy ass" I rolled my eyes at him. "Nigga I'm still mad at yo ugly ass so shut up"

"Ight, I'll take my food and leave then, since you mad at me still" he said as he tried to reach for the bag he gave me.

"Sike nah, we cool. The next time I'm beating yo ass if you dont jump in though"

He waved me off and we laughed, then we went into my house. I lowkey was starving.

He lucky I love food, or my ass wouldve been gave him the silent treatment, forever.