Chapter 2

"Nigga I was about to kill yo lil hoe, with her disrespectful ass" I said as I rolled up another blunt.

I started thinking about that lil stupid ass bitch that was talking shit.

"Who.. Princess?" He said while blowing smoke out his nose.

"Mfcka I don't know that bitch name, that hoe that was talking to you"

"Oh, and she not mines nigga, thats like my sis"

I waved him off, not giving a fuck about what he was saying. "I'm bout to head out Vee, I'll swing by this bitch later"

"Ight, bet.. The party around 8 nigga" he said as we dapped each other up. I walked out of his house and drove to mine.

_________________________________________

Princess P.o.v:

I checked the time on my phone and it read 7:45. Bruh, I didnt even know wtf I was going to wear.

I decided on a black crop top, it showed all of my tattoos and I putted on my black biker shorts.

My phone dinged, indicated that I had a notification. I checked it and it was just some new bitches following me on Instagram

I putted on my black UGG slides and my toes were painted white. White is the only color I'll have on my toes.

I looked in the mirror at myself and twerked a lil bit. Bitch I was looking mad spicy.

Might even hit a fucking lick tonight, dressed in all black and shit.

Sikee nah.

I laughed at my own joke while putting my hair up in a top knot bun, then of course, I did my edges bitch.

~Arriving at Vashaud's House~

I parked my car and got out, then I walked up the steps to his door and knocked on it.

Finally some hoe opened it and I walked in, I thought this bitch was going to walk away.

I mean, thats what a normal female would do right?

But nah, she started mugging me, so I mugged her lil bald headed ass back.

I pointed at her stupid ass and looked at a stranger while saying "Who this lil stupid ass hoe"

The person shrugged and I nodded while looking back at her.

"STUPID LIL HOE?" she questioned, while getting loud and people were looking at us.

"Yes bitch, you heard wtf I said, you didnt had to repeat the shit, and I advise yo cock-eyed ass to stop mugging me  before I smack yo dumbass"

"Do it then hoe"

I took that as cue to punch her dead in her shit, as I was about to hit this bitch again somebody pulled me away.

Rule #1, dont try and stop me from fighting a bitch, cause I'm gone start swinging on yo ass next.

Then I started swinging on the person who pulled me and they pinned me up against the wall.

"Hit me again bitch and watch I rock yo shit next"

I looked up and it was that nigga from earlier.

I sucked my teeth "Ight let me go then pussy, and I'll hit yo bitch ass again"

This stupid ass nigga gone grab my neck and pull me close to him.

To other people it'll probably look like he was on some freaky shit, but this nigga was actually choking tf outta me.

I coughed and tried to pull his hands away, after a couple of seconds he let me go.

I was about to slap him, but he caught my hand and looked at me. "Hoe stop playing with me"

"Aye Karlesha yo ass got to go bruh, I'm not with allat drama shit" I heard Vashaud said to the bitch who was mugging me.

She rolled her eyes, then looked at me "Bitch this Isn't over"

I waved her off  "Yea Ight, my address is 1542 Sunny-shores, pull up lil hoe". Her eye was already swollen and I smiled.

She rolled her eyes then walked out of the house, everybody continued doing what they been doing.

I went to the kitchen to get me some Apple Juice.

Vashaud always keep apple juice for me, because he know I dont drink no type of sodas.

As I was pouring me some apple juice in a cup a nigga walked up to me trying to talk to me.

I really wasnt interested

"What's yo name shawty" he said while licking his crusty ass lips at me

I almost choked on my Apple Juice laughing at this nigga, "Nigga fuck out my face with yo peeling ass lips"

He sucked his teeth "You not that cute anyways bi-" before he could say anything a deep ass voice had said something.

"Yo bae, who this clown ass nigga" I looked to the side and it was that nigga that had choked me.

I rolled my eyes.

The nigga that was trying to talk to me looked scared "Brim I didnt know she was yours man, I'm sorry"

"Now yo ass know, fuck out my face nigga" he scurried off.

I shook my head while sipping on my Apple Juice.

Niggas be pussy Mann, I got to much pride for all that shit. Ain't no nigga nor bitch gone hoe me.

"Bruh stop playing, you not my nigga"

He mugged me, 'bitch yo ass should be thanking me"

I sat my cup down and looked at him. "Call me a bitch again nigga, I dare you"

"Bi-"

We were interrupted by some female walking into the kitchen "Brim, why yo fine ass didnt text me back, I miss that dick"

As soon as she said that, I walked out of the kitchen. Dont nobody want to here about this nigga lil ass dick.