Chapter 13

Brim P.o.v:

As soon as Princess opened her door, I wasted no time coming in. I took a quick shower and then got out.

I walked into her room with a towel around my waist, she was on the bed eating some cookies.

Her eyes traveled from me to the towel I had on, she had bit her lips then looked away.

If she wanted dick, all she had to do was ask.

I dropped my towel and putted on my polo boxers. She watched my every move as I finished up with my hygiene.

I read the clock on the wall and it had read 3:00am.

I got in bed and layed beside her.

"So where were you" she questioned, while staring at the side of my face.

"Handling business"  I simply said, while flickering through channels.

"I missed you"

I Ignored her as I looked through channels, trying to find something to settle on.

"So you just gone come here and ignore me"

I didnt say anything.

"Rimero" she said sternly.

I arched my eyebrow, she only called me by my gov whenever she was mad.

I didnt say shit though.

She then got ontop of me, instantly making my dick rise. "Bruh watch out" I said trying to move her from off me.

She pinned my arms above my head and got in my face, staring at me. "Rimero, I want you, I want us.... I want a relationship with you".

I just laughed at this broad cause some hours ago her ass wasnt ready.

Like I said, I was done chasing after her ass.

She knew I wasnt going to say shit to her, so her ass just layed on my chest. I sucked my teeth "B get tf off me" I said sounding annoyed.

She wrapped her arms around my neck while looking up at me, then she kept pecking my lips.

I didnt kiss her back though. "Babyyyy, stop treating me like this".

She started kissing and sucking on my neck while pulling my dick out of my boxers.

I watched her as she started stroking my dick, then she took off her thong and sat directly on my dick.

I bit my lip and looked at her as she rocked back and forth on it, while moaning lowly.

I grabbed her by her hips making her speed up, " You done playing with me" I said as I slammed her on my dick making her bounce all on my shit.

All you could here was my dick smacking against her wet pussy and her sexy ass moans.

"Yes baby, I'm done" she moaned out as I bounced her harder on my dick, I watched as her titties bounced up and down.

"So you mines huh?" I questioned as I flipped us over and thrust into her roughly pounding her pussy"

"Rimeroooo, Yesss" she cried out while she gripped the sheets as I fucked her harder and harder.

"You my bitch" I said as I pulled out of her then slammed back into her causing her to gasp then arch her back.

She wrapped her legs around my waist tightly as I kept hitting her G spot.

"Fuckkk, Yess... Rimero I'm yo bitch, I'm yo bitch baby" she moaned out.

I felt her pussy muscles tightened around my dick, letting me know she was about to cum, and I was as well.

She got back ontop of me and bounced on my dick while rotating her hips, I grabbed her hips as she picked up her pace.

I slammed her onto my dick as she came all on it, and I nutted all in her.

She kissed my lips then whispered in my ear, "we far from done baby"

I smiled while rubbing on her ass. Shawty was most definitely not about to be walking for some days ya heardd!!!

_________________________________________

Princess P.o.v:

I had woke up and checked the time on my phone and it had read 1:45pm. I stood up wincing in pain, while limping to the bathroom.

Brim and I had been at it for two hours, I smiled thinking about the scenes that had replayed in my head.

I took a 15 minute shower and had got out drying myself off, then I had brushed my teeth.

After handling my hygiene I had grabbed my phone. Brim had texted me and I responded back to him.

Hubby😋👅: I didnt wanted to wake you, cause I knew you was gone be tired after all them rounds last night lil baybee, but Im handling business, I'll call you when I get a chance.

I smiled and texted him back instantly.

Me: Okay baby, and I love you be safe😘😘

Hubby😋👅: Always lil mama

I sucked my teeth at his unaffectionate ass, he the only nigga I know that don't send no emojis.

He didnt even say he loved me back, I'm not gone trip. The situation will be handled when he done handling business though.

I removed the sheets from my bed and throwed them in the washing machine, then I putted new ones on.

I cleaned my house up. Well, my house was already cleaned, I just rearranged my furniture around because I was tired of it being in the same position.

After I did my college classes online, I watched tv until Brim came.

Then I decided I was not about to stay in this fucking house all by myself so I decided to hit up Nini and she if she wanted to hang out.

Me: Want to chill boo??

Nini👌🏽💋: Of course boo, I missed yo ass, even though we hanged out a couple days ago lol

Me: Lol, I missed you to boo

I had decided to where a black bodysuit with some ripped light-blue bell bottom jeans I had got off of fashion nova.

I putted on my black heels and grabbed my phone and purse, before I left I turned off all the lights and locked my door.

I got into my car driving off to Nini's house.