Chapter 16

Princess P.o.v:

"Girl Brim let you come out the house with that lil shit on" Nini had said while eyeing my outfit with a smirk

"Bitch who? I'm single asf" I said waving her off

"Righttt, there his ass go right there though"

"Where at?" I said turning my head fast asf, looking around for him, that nigga love popping up out of no fucking where.

"I was playing, but yo ass know he'll fuck you up wearing that, but you look mad spicy mamas"

"I do" I said while smiling and twerking a little bit as she smack me on my ass, hyping me up.

We laughed and then I gave her my phone to take some pictures of me and record me while I twerked a lil bit.

After I posted my pictures and videos, we had headed to McDonalds to get something to eat right quick.

Your girl was hungryyyy asfff.

I pulled up to McDonald's, "welcome to McDonalds, how may I help you"

"Can I get a 20 piece chicken nugget, with honey mustard sauce and a large order of fries, with a large vanilla milkshake"

"Will that complete your order ma'am"

"I'd like to order something else"

"Okay, let me know when you're ready"

I turned to NiNi, "what you want bitch"

"Bitchhh I want two McChickens and a large fry with a vanilla milkshake also"

"Let me get two McChickens and another large fry, with another large vanilla milkshake"

"Okay, will that complete your order"

"Yes"

"Your total is $20.68"

I drove around and payed for my food, then got my food from the other window.

"P you still coming to my birthday tomorrow right, I'm expecting you bitch"

"Of course I am, you know I wouldn't miss your birthday at all"

As I pulled up to my house, I seen one of Brims cars and I also seen one of Vashauds cars. Nini and I looked at each other at the same time, then we busted out laughing.

"See bitch, you gone get fucked up wearing that shit"

"I rolled my eyes" bitch I told you I am single

"Yea okay, what this nigga doing at yo house then"

I shrugged my shoulders as I grabbed my McDonalds bag and opened the door, getting out.