Chapter 7

Princess P.o.v:

"Oh, so this is why you was ignoring a nigga when I walked over here"

I looked at him and sighed. "I dont got time for these games yo ass playing nigga"

He looked at me, "nah, Im to grown for games lil mama, but come ride with me right quick"

I nodded my head and we walked to a red Altima, he unlocked the door and we got in, then he drove off.

Soon we pulled up to his house, and we got out, he unlocked his door and we walked inside.

As he locked his door I went upstairs to his room and took off my shoes, then I had put them in his closet.

I sat on his bed and he walked in soon after. "Take them lil ass shorts off" I stood up and did as he said.

He took my shirt off, then ripped my thong off. He pushed me back on the bed and got on top of me.

Then he started to suck on my neck, leaving hickies, he unhooked my bra then threw it somewhere on the floor.

"You must be knew you was going to get fucked today huh?" He questioned while opening up my legs.

"You so fucking wet bruh", he mumbled in between my legs while he sucked on my clit.

I moaned as I wrapped my legs around his neck, he started to move his thick tongue back and fourth against my clit and I rocked my hips back and fourth, matching his rhythm.

After I came two times, he moved his head from between my legs and went back up and started kissing me so I could taste my own juices.

I sucked on his tongue, while he unzipped his pants, he took off his pants and boxers.

Then looked up at me, " nah dont look scared now Princess, you been talking a whole lot of shit"

He got back ontop of me then whispered in my ear, "You grown right? So take this grown ass dick"

He positioned himself at my entrance, and stared into my eyes as he pushed inside of me slowly.

I gasped and closed my eyes, cause it hurted.

He pushed a little further inside of me and stopped so I could get used to his size.

He pushed further and I bit my lips, then he pushed all the way inside of me. A tear escaped my eye cause it hurted.

Then he started to go slow, after a couple seconds of doing that, I got used to it, and it started feeling good.

I moaned out for him to go faster and he did just that. All you could hear is the headboard banging and the noises from my pussy.

"All that shit you been talking, what now"? He breathed out as he pulled out of me, then went back in and he roughly pounded inside of me.

All I could do was moan his name, I tried to push him back but he moved my hand " nah, move yo hand. I'm bout to break yo disrespectful ass in"

"I told you to stop playing with me right?" He moaned out as I clenched my pussy around his dick.

"Yes, Brim I can't take it" I moaned as he lifted my legs over his shoulder and continued to fuck me.

Then he bent me over and I arched my back as he slid in me from behind. "Fuck, Brim what are you doing to be?" I moaned out.

He held onto my waist while he roughly pounded inside me from the back, "shut the fuck up and take this dick"

I moaned and throwed my ass back, matching his rhythm, "Fuck P" he moaned out.

After fucking for three hours and cuming ten times, we went to sleep.

_________________________________________

I woke up and Brim was still sleep. I checked the time on my phone and it read 2:00am.

I had a couple missed calls and messages.

I opened the message that Vashaud had sent me.

Bro❤👌🏽: I just wanted to check up on you, I seen you leaving with Brim fool ass

I laughed and responded back to his text.

Me: Lmao, I'm good. You got my car from the basketball court though?

I sat my phone on the dresser and Brim was already wide awake staring at me. "So what was so funny" he said while looking at me.

I rolled my eyes at him."Nigga I was replying back to Vashaud message, you got a problem?" I questioned.

"I got something that gone make yo ass shut up for the rest of this morning"

"You don't got shit that gone make me shut up nigga" I said while looking at him

He had sat up and looked at me with those hazel eyes. "Come here" he said in his sleepy voice.

That turned me on, and my pussy was already wet for him again.

"No, you come here"

"Stop playing and come here" he said in his sleepy voice again.

This time I had listened, and well y'all know what went down next.