Chapter 1

----AT JYPE BUILDING----

No One's POV

JYP, the CEO of JYP Entertainment, has gathered 2 main groups in a practice room. These 2 main groups are famous and of course, they are under JYPE. JYP gathered them for a reason.

"Are there any special stage you want to do?" The boss asked his groups.

"How about we collaborate with them?" A female member asked while pointing towards the male group.

"Okay, sure. But what song?" JYP asked, approving the girl's suggestion.

Everyone looked around, not knowing what song to suggest.

"It seems like you guys are unsure of your song pick. I will let you all discuss and come into an agreement about the song. Once done, the leader of each group will inform me. Okay?" JYP said friendly with a smile.

"Okay!" Everyone shouted in unison and the boss exited the practice room.

"Let's get into a circle! You boys! Want to join us? We need to discuss about the song." The leader of the girl-group said as her members get into a circle but left a huge space for the boy-group.

"Okay. We will join!" The oldest member said and the male group went to joined the circle.

Both groups debuted at the same year but they are not really close with each other. Only a few male members are close with a few female members. 

They started to discuss about what song would be suitable for their special stage collaboration though the members let their leaders do the most talking.

"Okay. We will choose this song! Are you all okay with it?" Jihyo, the leader of the female group, exclaimed and everyone nodded their heads. Some have smiles on their faces while some just put on their emotionless face.

"We shall get going then." Jeongyeon, the leader of the male group, said as he stood up and the other male members followed.

The male group then exited the room, leaving the females in the room.

"Oh my gosh! Isn't this our first time doing this with them?" Sana, a member of the girl-group, exclaimed in anticipation.

"I walked pass them before but i never get to see them this close!" Nayeon, the oldest member, said and squealed like a fan-girl.

"They are friendly so you can talk to them if you want." Jihyo said since she's the one who is the closest to the male group. Sana is only close with 2 members from the boy-group.

"Sana-ah, i'm sure you know that since you are close with Dahyun and Tzuyu." Jihyo said while looking at the Japanese girl.

"Yeah but i think that i'm more close to Dahyun. I find Tzuyu a bit hard to talk to sometimes since he's a quiet boy. Tzuyu is indeed friendly too but he will give you short answers when you ask him questions." Sana explained and the girls nodded in understanding since one of their members are quite similar to Tzuyu.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door and a tall boy entered the room. 

"Oh! Tzuyu! We were talking about you!" Jihyo shouted and the mentioned boy bowed at the girls and Jihyo, not knowing what to respond to the female leader.

"By the way, why are you here for?" Mina, a member of the girl-group, asked. She makes sure that the boy could hear her from afar since her voice is soft.

"I forgot to take something." The tall boy answered and went to take his drink from the table beside the couch.

"Bye. Have a nice day." The boy said politely with a bow while the girl-group members did the same back then the tall boy exited the room.