Chapter 7

Mina's POV

We are so busy since we are promoting our new song that was recently released. Even though it's tiring but the tiredness always go away whenever we meet our ONCE! They are our happy pills and i know that we are also their happy pills since they are always there for us though it's tiring. 

I felt bad for our ONCE when we have events early in the morning and they have to wake up early. They all said it's alright because they get to see us in the morning and it's all worth it. I'm glad that our ONCE are kind and happy. This is why they are our happy pills! 

There are some fans who said that all of the groups under JYPE are now part of our fandom. I agreed with them since ITZY, Stray Kids and LoveBoys are often singing and dancing our songs in their own practice room. The 5 of us knew while walking pass their practice rooms and they put the music quite loud so we could hear it quite clear from the outside. 

Especially LoveBoys. They put our song at a very high volume until we can hear it from our own practice room without even exiting the room.

I wonder why our ONCE became our fans~ I also wonder how they became our fans~ I'm so curious~

The month of April, we will be going overseas to have a vacation but we will be filming our 'TWICE TV' while enjoying our vacation. We will set off at the last day of March but we are not sure when we will come back to Korea. This idea was ours since we really want to let ONCE know how we spend our vacations and i'm sure ONCE is very curious about that. 

Sadly, we will be busy on my birthday because of our schedules. We will be having a photo-shoot then prerecording on a variety show. Afterwards, we decided to practice our dance moves at our practice room.

See? Hectic, isn't it? We already have our schedules confirmed for this entire year.

--------------

Tzuyu's POV

Today, we are going to meet TWICE's managers for a plan. I told their managers not to bring the members along. We are meeting at a conference room on the floor above our practice room.

Once the meeting for the plan has ended, it's already evening so the 5 of us decided to grab dinner at the cafeteria of our company while TWICE's managers went back to the 5 girls, who were practicing their dance moves at their own practice room.

"I'm glad that they agreed to help us or else we can't proceed with our plan." Daniel said in relief. We are very close with each other until all of us decided to just drop the honorifics with one another.

"Yeah, i hope it will succeed on the day itself!" Chaeng said in excitement.

"I'm sure it will. Since they are not expecting anything on her birthday." Jeongyeon said and we all nodded our heads in agreement. 

Well, i'm sure you know what we are planning already. We will be surprising Mina-noona on her birthday! Yay! The group actually has schedules on that day and we discussed with their managers and our managers too.

We will be in their practice room first. One of their managers will use a phone to turn on V-live and of course, it will be under TWICE's name. And that's how we will surprise the birthday girl and probably the other members. 

I hope it will succeed.

-----------

Today is her day! That means we will be proceeding with our plan with the help of TWICE's managers!

We got ready in their practice room and their manager-noona has already started filming on V-live. She told us that the members are arriving soon.

After awhile of waiting, we could hear footsteps and loud talking coming towards the room. I'm holding the cake while the other 4 are standing around me.