Chapter 13

Tzuyu's POV

I heard a frustrated scream coming from a room. I went to Dahyun and Chaeyoung's room. The rapper line shares a room. Jeongyeon and i are roommates while Daniel has a room to himself.

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking at Dahyun, who has anger in his eyes and his ears and cheeks became red.

"THIS! IT'S BECAUSE OF THIS!" Dahyun shouted while showing me his phone. It's his private chat with Momo-noona. And here i thought he's avoiding her but turns out not anymore.

"Oh, i'm sorry. I will be hanging out with Heechul on that day." I read the message Momo-noona sent to Dahyun. Apparently, our pale-skinned boy asked Momo-noona out but he got turned down. 

"Why are you angry then? I understand it's because you are jealous but other than jealousy?" I asked, not knowing why he's furious.

He then scrolled up, revealing the past messages that they had and looks like Momo-noona has been turning him down because of the same reason.

"I want to hang out with her as a close friend and yet, the excuses she gave me are always the same! Heechul this, Heechul that! If you are in my situation, would you feel the same way?" Dahyun spoke in an angry and cold tone.

"I know i should not have avoided her on the day of our last concert day but i just couldn't help it! This is my fault and i'm trying to fix our friendship but look at her! She's not even letting me meet her because of her boyfriend! Her boyfriend is more important than friends!" Dahyun raised his voice and the other members came running into the room.

"Sometimes, i ask myself why do i even like this girl! She treats her boyfriend more importantly than her friends! Then how about her members?! I'm sure it's the same! Her boyfriend will become more important than her members too! Then how about their fans?! Are they all not important to her anymore?! They have stayed by her side through the good and bad times! Just what is with this girl?! If she doesn't want to meet me then she could just say so!" Dahyun said, letting his emotions out. 

I stood beside the angry boy and patted his back for comfort. The others doesn't know what's happening but they got the idea of who he's talking about so they put their arms on each other's nape and shoulder, making a group circle with Dahyun and me.

After awhile, we pulled away as i took my phone out and texted Momo-noona. What Dahyun said also made me angry too.

Me: If you don't want to meet him, then just say so. Don't keep giving the same excuses. You are making him mad. If you don't want to know what he wants to say, just say so. If you don't like him being with you, then just say so. Don't make him mad. And don't make us all mad. Just because you have a boyfriend, it doesn't mean you should spend more time with him. You should at least think about your members, friends and your fans. If you make him mad again, you will get it from me and not only me, but also the rest of us.

I sent the message and put away my phone. The members saw what i just did and gave me a thumbs up with a proud smile.

"Thanks, Tzuyu-ah. You are really kind until going this far for your bro..." Dahyun said as he hugged me. I hugged him and patted his back and head.

"It's not a big deal. I just hate to see my bro getting all mad." I said and the others got touched until they wrapped us tightly in a hug, making Dahyun and me in the middle of the hug.

---------------

"I'm just going to stop texting her. It's not worth my time anymore. Anyway, in the end, my efforts would go to a waste just like my chocolates and letters." Dahyun spoke in the midst of our dinner.