Chapter 18

Tzuyu's POV

"Bro, you are dating Sana-noona! Wow! I'm so proud of you, bro!" Chaeng rapped while the 2 short boys fist-bumped and did a boy hug with each other.

"Have you moved on?" Daniel asked and Dahyun nodded his head with a big smile.

"Good to know that!" Jeongyeon came and wrapped an arm around the younger boy's nape.

"How about you, Tzuyu-ah?" Dahyun asked and i became confused as i pointed to myself.

"Yeah, of course it's you! You are the only one with that name!" Jeongyeon said with a chuckle and i rolled my eyes.

"What about me?" I asked.

"When are you going to date Mina-noona? The both of you have been hanging out together whenever we are off." Daniel said with a smirk while nudging my elbow.

"I don't know if she has feelings for me." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh? I thought you will deny your love for her~" Dahyun spoke, pointing at me with an 'o' shape of his mouth.

"Whatever." I said, getting enough as i walked ahead of them. They shouted my name as they catch up with me.

------------

We are using my phone to call a particular female idol. We are in the living room, sitting cross-legged in a circle on the floor with my phone in the middle.

I was about to say my hello when,

"NOONA!" My members shouted onto my phone. Ouch, her ears must be hurting because of them.

"So loud, you boys!" -Noona

"Sorry, hehe~" -Members

"It's okay~ What's with the sudden call? Why did you boys use Tzuyu's phone to call me for?" -Noona

"It's because we just want to use our maknae's phone to call you, noona-ah!" -Dahyun

"Oh, okay? By the way, congrats, Dahyun-ah! Hope you can deal with your girlfriend!" -Noona (Haha!)

"Thanks! Then i hope you can deal with our maknae!" -Dahyun (Wha-)

"Huh? Deal with Tzuyu? Why?" -Noona

"You guys are a couple!" -Chaeng

*Silence*

"Ah...We are not, right?" -Noona

"Yeah, she's right!" -Me

"See? Anyway, what makes you think we are a couple? Hmm?" -Noona

"Because you 2 keep on hanging out together~" -Daniel

"Oh...But we only hang out as friends." -Noona (Ouch but true)

"Ooo~ Friends~" -Members

"What? It's true! Right, Tzuyu-ah?" -Noona

"Yeah, true!" -Me

"So, when are you 2 going to date each other officially?" -Jeongyeon

"Hmm..." -Noona

"Noona, i will see you the next time we hang out!" -Me

"Okay!" -Noona

"Bye!" We exchanged byes and i quickly hung up before the others can say anything. They groaned while rolling their eyes, wanting to talk to Mina-noona more.