Chapter 4

Mina's POV

We have finally finished our concert tour! I'm sad that we won't be seeing ONCE from around the world again...But i'm positive that we will have another concert tour again!

A few days after our last concert day, Tzuyu and his group has started their world tour.

Today, they will be kicking off their tour in Korea and the 5 of us decided to attend their concert to show support for the group.

Fans saw us and were happy. Thankfully, they let us enjoy the concert and didn't disturb us so we could enjoy the whole concert. We also bought their light-sticks and we became a fan, swinging the light-stick like how our ONCE did for our concert.

"I heard that our families are here." Daniel said. Right now, it's their MC-time.

"Yeah, i'm glad that they are enjoying our concert and i'm sure they are proud of their kids." Dahyun said with a bright smile.

"I also heard that one of our JYP family is here too." Jeongyeon said. Is he referring to us or is there another JYP group here?

"I actually saw them in the crowd. They are sitting near the center stage." Chaeyoung said and i knew that they are talking about us since we are sitting in front of the center stage. They are at the main stage and they probably can see us from here.

"Anyway, shall we sing the next song? Tzuyu-ssi, since you are quiet, please introduce the next song in a cool way." Jeongyeon said, turning his head to look at the tall maknae.

Tzuyu introduced the next song by turning around and blew a kiss towards the fans with a manly expression. The fans screamed when they saw that, thinking that it was so cool. Well, it is cool and he's handsome when doing that.

------------

We went to the backstage and entered their waiting room. They immediately bowed while greeting us when they saw us entering. We bowed and greeted them too.

"You guys did a great job out there! I'm so proud of you boys!" Jihyo said and hugged each one of them.

"Did you girls enjoy our concert?" Daniel asked with a smile. We all nodded our heads.

"Of course! It was so awesome!" Nayeon-unnie praised them.

"Thanks." They said at the same time and slightly bowed.

"How about we take a picture together?" Dahyun suggested and we agreed to it straight away. 

Their manager helped us to take a picture. This is their concert but they surrounded us so we are posing in the middle while they stood around the 5 of us. I ended up standing near Tzuyu.

"Hope you have fun, noona." Tzuyu said with a smile when we were done taking photos.

"Yeah, of course i had fun! How about you? Did you have fun with your fans?" I said and looked at him.

"Of course i have fun with them! I'm glad to know that you had fun." Tzuyu said and we were about to talk more but they have to go back to their dorm so they could have enough rest before going to their next destination for their concert tour.

"See you when i see you. Hope you enjoy your break." Tzuyu said and i nodded my head with a small smile. 

"Hope you have enough rest during your concert tour." I said kindly and he smiled at me once more. He really likes to smile.

He then made his way to the van and boarded it. The boys started waving goodbyes at us while we waved back at them as their van drove away.

A few days later, we were told to attend an award ceremony and were told to perform during the ceremony too. We attend the ceremony because the 5 of us got into the "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces" on TC Candler.