Final Chapter

Requested by:
Dniatasya

Article:[TWICE's Mina and LoveBoys' Tzuyu Announced That They Are Officially Dating. Fans Are Happy For The Couple]

On 14 November 2020, JYP Entertainment revealed a new couple. It's none other than TWICE's Mina and LoveBoys' Tzuyu!

The 2 idols have been seen interacting with each other a lot. Fans even shipped them together as they look good together. Fans called them the visual and vocal couple because Mina is a beautiful girl with an angelic voice while Tzuyu is a handsome boy with a cool voice.

JYPE stated that the couple actually decided to announce their relationship to their fandom and the public just like the couples in their respective group. The reason is simple. The artists don't want to get exposed by the medias. They rather expose themselves than getting caught. Another reason is the members don't want to keep secrets from their fans. It's simple, right?

Additionally, Tzuyu and Mina openly shared that they became close friends after the first collaboration stage with each other. They also stated that they started to have feelings for each other in the beginning of the year.

Moreover, the new couple has also shared about what they think of each other when they first met and when they became a couple.

"Tzuyu is quiet and he didn't talk much. It was silent with him but instead of feeling awkward, i feel comfortable around him. When i was practicing with him for our stage together, he informed me to tell him if i felt uncomfortable because he didn't want to make a girl uncomfortable. At that time, i found him nice and handsome.

As for right now, he's actually a nice guy with a good heart. I found him cute. He even used aegyo towards me which i found it really cute. He's also protective. I'm glad that i found a perfect guy like him." -Mina

"When we first met, i already know her and her group because they became quite famous. When we were rehearsing for our collaboration for the 1st time, i felt nervous and i don't know what to do. I also don't know what to talk about with her. I'm glad that we managed to become friends as our groups collaborated more with one another.

Right now, i didn't expect myself to have an angel as my girlfriend. Actually, i did mention that i have one-sided love during TWICE's fan-meeting and i was referring to Mina-noona since at that time, i didn't know about her feelings so i thought that my love for her is unrequited love. I'm happy and glad to be an angel's boyfriend. I will try my best to make my angel happy!" -Tzuyu

What do you think of Tzuyu and Mina being a couple? Let's wish them happiness, no matter what!

------------------

Mina's POV

After the dating news of me and Tzuyu came out, ONCE still shows their support for me and the group. I'm glad and relieved.

I'm still spending my time with the members and Tzuyu on my off-days. There were days when all 5 of us would spend time together with the boys in either our own dorm or the boys' dorm. That's how we spend time with our group members and our boyfriends.

"Are you happy with me being your boyfriend?" Tzuyu asked out of nowhere.

"Of course i'm happy!" I said and side-hugged him since we are sitting on the couch, watching movies with the others.

Tzuyu smiled, becoming happy, and wrapped his arm around my waist. I put my chin on his shoulder, feeling comfortable in his arms.

I'm really happy to have Tzuyu as my boyfriend. He's such a rare guy to find and is totally my type. He's always there for me. I'm grateful to have him as mine. I really love him with all my heart and soul. I can also tell that Tzuyu loves me a lot through his actions, words and the things that he have done for me in the past until now.

"I love you, Tzu-ah~" I mumbled softly onto his neck.

"I love you too~" Tzu said back softly with a peck on my head.

~~~~THE END~~~~

So, how was the story?? Do you guys like it? Because i hope i didnt disappoint you guys and hope you like this book too

Im currently writing book 2 of 'Fans To Lovers'. Im not sure when i will write finish and i hope you will look forward to book 2 as well as my future Mitzu stories, hehe

Thanks for the votes, comments and lastly, thanks for reading!!

I really hope you like this story as well though to me, i felt like its not well done :(

So if this story is nice to you then im happy :)

Thanks for reading! :) ^_^