Chapter 6

Mina's POV

"Oh! Jeongyeon just replied that they will be back tomorrow and will be free the day after too!" Nayeon-unnie said, reading from her phone to us. We are in my room, discussing about our surprise plan for our leader since her birthday is coming soon in a few days' time.

Our managers will be helping us and we asked LoveBoys for help too and they all agreed. Right now, our manager oppa is watching over our leader, who is currently shopping at a nearby mall.

"Then are they free on Jihyo's birthday?" Sana asked, peeking at our oldest member's phone.

Nayeon-unnie started typing, probably a message to send to Jeongyeon.

"Yeah, they are free! How can they help though?" Nayeon-unnie said happily then became serious.

"They can be with us." Momoring suggested and we all thought for awhile.

"Okay, we will go with pabo Momo's idea." Nayeon-unnie said and the Japanese dancer pouted with a glare towards the oldest member, who just laughed when she saw her expression.

----ON JIHYO'S BIRTHDAY----

Jihyo's POV

Today is strange. Those kids suddenly disappeared early in the morning without waking me up. Anyway, how can they wake up so early? Usually, i'm the 1st one to wake up. Except for Minari, the 3 kids can't wake up that easily.

Did Momo-unnie and Minari carried the 2 kids out of their dorm while they were still sleeping or did they all wake up on their own? This is so weird and fishy.

I'm on my way to the practice room along with our managers. Here's another strange thing. The managers also don't know where the 4 kids go. They said that they didn't inform them on their whereabouts. Why i found it strange is because one of us would always tell them where we are going even if they are still asleep. 

Maybe they forgot to tell our managers since they are quite forgetful just like Momo-unnie.

I opened the room and it was dark, of course, since i was the only one here. Maybe i should practice first until those kids will come.

I switched on the lights and,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR JIHYO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~!" 

I covered my mouth in shock and my eyes went big in surprise. The 4 of them, our managers, and even LoveBoys are here and sang the birthday song to me.

Minari was holding the cake as she walked towards me during the song. The others also walked behind and beside her. 

"WOO! Make a wish!" They cheered and Minari said with her gummy smile.

I placed my hands together in front of the cake and closed my eyes. I then made a wish.

'Hope TWICE and ONCE will be healthy and happy!' Was what i wished for.

I blew the candles and everyone and i clapped.

"It's hard for me. The 3 of them won't wake up so i have to ask manager-oppa to help me carry these 3 here." Minari said and i patted her head. We are sitting down on the floor, eating the cake.

"Aw~ It's okay. Now, you know how i feel~" I said while still patting her head.

"By the way, the 5 of you, thanks for coming. I felt bad since you boys are on your tour right now." I said to the 5 boys, who were eating the cake happily.