Chapter 8

Mina's POV

We are currently in Singapore for our vacation and this is the place where we will be filming for our 'TWICE TV'. The day before we set off, the 5 of us congratulated Chaeyoung an early happy birthday since we won't be able to use our phones so often during our stay here.

I also sent a message to Tzuyu, telling him to take care of himself and the members. He replied back that his members are older than him but he's the one that needs to be taken care of since he's the youngest among the group. Yet, he's still takes care of his members. 

He also told me to be safe and not get hurt. What a sweet boy he is, right?

"Let's go to the big wheel!" Momoring said while pointing at the flyer, known as the Ferris Wheel.

"Okay, okay. Let's go!" Jihyo said as we boarded the coach bus and went to the designated place.

----------------

Tzuyu: If you see an article or anything related to you and your group, don't read it. 

If the title says something that has my group name, don't read it too.

Me: Okay, thanks for informing me. :)

Tzuyu suddenly sent me these 2 messages which made me curious but nonetheless, i decided to listen to him since he might be trying to protect me from something that i shouldn't know.

But i somehow guessed that the news articles are saying that we are dating with his group members or something like that.

I was in my own room in the hotel when someone suddenly barged into the room,

"YAH! MINA-AH! YOU SHOULD READ THIS!" The oldest member came in with her loud voice which made me covered my ears.

"Am i that loud?" Nayeon-unnie asked once she noticed my hands are covering my pair of ears.

"Yeah, you are! You are disturbing the other guests next door!" I scolded her.

"It's okay. Jihyo and Sana are your neighbors." Nayeon-unnie said nonchalantly with a shoulder shrug as she sat down on my bed, beside me.

"And what are you here for, unnie?" I asked in a cold tone.

"Here, you should read this." Unnie said as she showed me her phone but before she shows it to me,

"Is it regarding about us and LoveBoys?" I asked, making a guess, and she looked at me in shock.

"How did you know? Have you read it?" Nayeon-unnie asked in disbelief. I knew it.

"No, i haven't and i don't wish to read it." I said as i looked back at my phone.

"Why? It's about us and them!" Unnie said. She's getting annoying. 

I texted Jihyo quickly, not wanting to let unnie sees it.

Me: Nayeon-unnie is disturbing me in my own room

Drag her outside

I dont want her to be here

Jihyo has seen the message and i heard the door being slammed open. The leader walked in and i smiled in happiness that the annoying girl will be out of my room soon.

As expected, Nayeon-unnie got dragged away by our leader on the ear as she kept on wincing and scolding Jihyo with her loud voice.

I decided to text Tzuyu before sleeping. I hope he's online and not asleep yet.