Chapter 3

No One's POV

Today is finally the day of JYPNation concert. 

The concert kicks off with its first performance with TWICE's song, Fancy.

ITZY and LoveBoys also performed their original songs on stage too.

Now, it's the time that fans have waited for so long.

It's the collaboration and special performance time!

Nayeon and Jihyo and ITZY performed 'TT' together as their first ever collaboration stage.

Next collaboration stage is the J-Line from TWICE and the Maknae Line from LoveBoys. They performed 'Dance The Night Away' in pairs. 

Mina was partnered up with Tzuyu,

Sana was partnered up with Chaeyoung and lastly,

Momo was partnered up with Dahyun.

ITZY came on stage once more to cover a song by their senior group, TWICE. They performed 'Feel Special' and fans from both fandom were happy to see the junior group performing happily.

After ITZY was done performing on stage, LoveBoys has came up on stage. They performed 'Fancy' by TWICE.

LoveBoys remained on stage while TWICE appeared on stage for the last and final performance.

The girls walked over to their partners first before starting to perform. They started to perform 'Who's Your Mama?'  by their pdnim, JYP.

Nayeon danced with Jeongyeon since they didn't want to change partners.

Jihyo went with Daniel since the leader was curious how is it like to dance with the boy.

Momo partnered up with Dahyun as both of them wanted to be partners.

Sana was with Chaeyoung since she was becoming close friends with the younger boy thanks to their rehearsal together.

Last but not least, Mina partnered up with Tzuyu because both of them are used to dancing in pairs with one another thanks to their performance and rehearsals together last time.

Mina's POV

The concert just ended. 

"I'm glad to be your partner again. I hope we can collaborate together again in the future." Tzuyu said with a smile and a hand out for a handshake. How many times did i shake hands with him? I felt like i shook hands with him a lot.

"Me too! I hope we can be close friends!" I said as i shook his hand and he nodded his head with a bright smile.

"If you want, i can give you my phone number then we can become closer by texting or calling each other." Tzuyu said and i nodded my head. We exchanged phone numbers.

"I hope we can hang out together on our off-days." I said with my gummy smile.

"Okay! But let's be careful to not get caught." Tzuyu said with a joyful smile.

I hummed happily with a nod.

"There you are! Mina-ah, let's go! We need to go!" The leader came and grabbed my wrist. She then saw Tzuyu.

"Oh! Hi, Tzuyu! Did you have fun with Mina?" The leader asked with a motherly smile.

"Yup! I did! And it looks like you are rushing so have a safe ride back to your dorm!" Tzuyu said with a slight bow.

"Hehe! Good to know that you had fun! See you next time, tall boy!" Jihyo said and ruffled the younger boy's hair. I waved at him with my other hand and gave him a small smile as he waved back at me with a smile, revealing a bit of his dimples.