Chapter 5

Article:[JYPE Released Statement Regarding LoveBoys Tzuyu And TWICE Mina's Recent Dating Rumors]

A few days ago, LoveBoys' Tzuyu and TWICE's Mina were suspected to be dating and JYPE decided to post an announcement on the groups' official Twitter account and on the official website of the company.

"Hello. This is JYPE. 

I would like to say that Tzuyu and Mina are confirmed to be not dating. Both of them happened to be close friends with each other, that is all.

I hope you would continue to support the 2 members and their groups.

Thank you and have a nice day."

50/50 of the fans were expecting that they were dating since they look perfect together but the other half of the fans were relieved that their favorite group members are not dating at all.

Which side are you on? 

Continue to show your support for LoveBoys and TWICE, no matter what!

----------------

Mina's POV

After JYP-pdnim has released that statement, our fans didn't talk about it anymore but they are still a fan of us. I'm glad that they are still our fans.

Tzuyu actually texted me, apologizing to me since he probably felt that he's at fault for the rumors. Of course i just let it slid since i understand that our fans are just being delusional or something. Plus, i think that our fans are the one at fault, for thinking that we are dating. They should at least think in a simple way as Tzuyu and i are really good friends.

I don't want to ruin or lose my friendship with Tzuyu at all. I don't know why but i just don't want to lose him. I see him as someone important in my life.

We are going to be on a show called 'Knowing Brothers' and Dahyun is one of the original cast of the show. It's our 4th time appearing as a group.

"Do you girls know my members? My members always tease and argue here and there in a playful way." Dahyun said while we listened to him.

"We know the members but we don't know about that." Jihyo said.

"You both are from the same company! So do you both get along well with each other?" Heechul-oppa said curiously.

"Yeah, we do. Especially Nayeon-noona and Jeongyeon. Both of them are just like our group members. They are always fighting here and there." Dahyun answered and we all nodded our heads in agreement.

"Then how come you 2 end up dancing together? I watched your collaboration performance and the both of you are partnered up!" Hodong-oppa said and his voice is really loud, just like our mic leader.

"We actually get along well but it's just that we have fun teasing each other then that's how we end up arguing." Nayeon-unnie explained and the casts of the show nodded their heads, understanding.

"Ah! Our Dahyun here is a fan of TWICE, right? So, let's see him dance to your song!" Heechul said in excitement and the other casts stood up then started cheering for the pale-skinned boy.

The 5 of us also cheered for him, wanting to see him dance to our song.

After awhile, our new song started playing and Dahyun immediately danced to it, making all of us cheered loudly for him while enjoying the show.

"How are you?" Dahyun whispered since we are partners for the show.

"I'm fine." I whispered back and he nodded his head with a smile then went to do his job, trying to be funny and all.