Chapter 16

Mina's POV

Today was the day our album will be releasing! We will be having a fan-meeting tomorrow and the day after. We will also be going to places to promote our album. 

After the release, we also watched the music video of the title track once it's out. It's amazing! The music video came out super great and amazing! 

I was happy to know that there's a lot of people buying our albums. Looks like they have waited for it to come out after a long time!

-------------

"Do you guys love our album?" Jihyo asked our fans. We are interacting with our fans at our fan-meeting.

"YES!" ONCE shouted loudly. 

"We will be answering the questions that we picked in this box, okay?" Nayeon-unnie said as our fans cheered in approval. The oldest girl then picked a paper out from the black box.

"How was the making of the album?" Nayeon-unnie read out the question. We then answered and explained in detail for the question asked.

Momoring was the next one.

"Any funny episodes while making the album with LoveBoys?" Momoring read out the question and looked up at us then at our fans as she puts the paper on the table behind us.

"Oh! You know, the last song in the album, they actually came up with the whole dance too and not just the whole song. Then there was one time when Tzuyu actually taught Mina-ah the wrong move. All of us was learning the dance for the 1st time. We then realized that Mina's dance was different from ours. Jeongyeon went to tell Tzuyu that it's the wrong move. We all burst out in laughter because Tzuyu was guilty and apologized to our Mina-ah." Nayeon-unnie explained and laughed at the end. Our fans and us also laughed too, finding it funny.

Sana then picked a paper out of the box, reading the question first.

"How did you divide into pairs for the solo songs?" Sana then read out the question with her mic. 

"We chose our partners. Then our boy partners write the songs for their girl partners." Sana answered simply as she passed the box to our leader. 

"Did we take a long time to record our solo song?" Jihyo read out and looked at us as she puts down the paper onto the table.

"Ah! Momo-ah! She took the longest time to record among us!" Sana said, pointing at our fellow Japanese member.

"Yah, that's right! Dahyun became impatient and annoyed because she took so long! She took 30 minutes or more to record her song!" Jihyo said in agreement with Sana.

"Ah! But luckily, Chaeyoung was very patient since he was the one telling Momo what to do and he was also the one who did her song. Dahyun was just sitting next to him and we could see his expression even though we were sitting behind." Nayeon-unnie said, agreeing. All of us nod our heads in agreement while shaking our heads with our eyes on our member.

I took out a paper from the box and read it first.

"Our opinions on our song?" I read out into the mic as i put the paper down onto the table then looked at our members, who were thinking. I decided to answer first since i was the one who got the question and let my members have more time to think about it.

"For me, when i first read the lyrics, i thought it's about friends who are starting to have feelings for each other but they don't dare to confess to each other. When i said this to Tzuyu, he said that i'm correct. He told me that this song is for someone who wants to confess their love to their crush. I found the song nice and i love it." I explained and our fans were nodding their heads, listening.