Background info

Just in case you didn't know:
Y/N- Your name
M/N- Mother's Name
F/N- Father's Name
H/C- Hair Color
E/C- Eye Color
H/L- Hair length
F/C- Favorite Color
Y/H- Your height
B/D- Birthday
Your Quirk: Erasure/Copy/Manipulation
(Sorry you're kinda OP)

Explanation: You can erase anyones quirk, the problem is once they leave your field of vision the effect wears off. The copy part of your quirk changes things up a bit, when you touch someone you gain their quirk, how ever you also gain their skill level when you gain their quirk, for example, touch a pro hero gain pro abilities with their quirk, you can also use any quirk you remember. Because remembering can only get you so far you tend to stick to 3 basic quirks. Energy restoration, Fire, and super speed, you've trained with these quirks, since you first saw them in action and never forgot them. Since you want to remember every quirk you can, you write them down in a journal given to you by your father. Manipulation allows you to affect the way a persons quirk works, you can power up someone's quirk making them more powerful, or you can power down someone's quirk making them weaker without fully erasing their quirk.

Also you replace Mineta in this story because let's be honest nobody cares about Mineta.