-Chapter 3- Quirk Apprehension Test

We did a load of different test to see what our maximum power was when it came to our quirks. During our 50 meter dash I was up up against the kid with engines in his legs. Really. I mean the kid has engines in his legs obviously he's gonna go fast. I decided to copy Uraraka's quirk and run like she did. Considering I've never used a zero gravity quirk I'd say that was pretty successful.
After a couple of other tests, we were almost done now it was time for the softball throw. I was one of the last ones to go which honestly kind of sucked. Hm let's see what quirk would work best? Aha Bakugo. I walked over to Bakugo and tapped his shoulder. "Ha, WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU EXTRA!" He exclaimed, expositions sparking from his hands. Oh shīt I should really be more careful!

I walked over to the circle and got ready.
"Again anything goes as long as you stay in the circle" Aizawa states. "Right," I agree.
I use all my force and hurl the ball with an explosive boom. BOOM! Aizawa looks at the screen with surprise. That's the most emotion he's showed all day! "706m." He plainly says. "Hey what gives! How many Quirks do you have?!" A Yellow haired boy with a Lighting bolt streak asked. I ignored him. Then I see quite the scary sight. Bakugo."YOU BASTARD, YOU COPIED MY QUIRK!!!" He ran over to me, explosions coming out of his hands. Before I could react Bakugo was wrapped in my fathers scarf.
"Why is this scarf so strong?!" Bakugo yelled!
"It's made of carbon fiber an extremely strong material" My father responded. "Now I suggest you calm your self down Bakugo, we still have another person to test."
I turned around to see a frail green haired boy.
What was his name again? Midori, Mid- Midoriya! That was it! Why does he look so nervous?

After Midoriya's test, and my father's outrageous speech we were given the results.
I came in 3rd place right after 'Shoto Todoroki'
I continued to read the list and saw who came in dead last 'Izuku Midoriya' Well that makes sense but he's not actually being expelled.

While Midoriya was crying over the fact the he would be expelled my dad said "Oh and by the way I lied to you, none of you are being expelled."
A tall girl in a pony tail stated, "I thought it was quite obvious that he was lying so we would do our best, but I guess I should have said something."
Wow. She knew he was lying that's new.

"Hey, you!" I turned around to see the yellow haired boy from before. "What's your quirk?"
The pink skin girl walked up too. "Yeah what is your quirk?!" "Do you have two?" The boy asked. "Look I don't really have anything to say. My quirk shouldn't be any of your business." I stated in a tone much like my father's. "Sorry, we shouldn't have gotten into your business." The pink one said "Yeah sorry."
The boy continued.

"I'm Mina by the way Ashido." The girl said. "Denki Kaminari." The boy said.
"It's nice to meet you two. I'm Y/N L/N. We should probably go to class now." I said.

—Todoroki's POV—
That girl, she's the one that was staring at me.
I want to know more about you Y/N L/N you're strong.

A/N
I'm sorry it's super short but I really wanna get to the Reader x Todo parts. This story will be following the plot, but also taking it off track for some parts.