-Chapter 5- Class Shenanigans

—Time Skip—
—The Next Morning—

—Y/N POV—
I woke up the next day, got ready for school, and walked downstairs to find that both of my parents were still there. Weird, they always leave before me. "Hey Dad, Papa. Good morning." I greeted them "Good Morning Princess!" Papa exclaimed. "Morning Y/N,"
Dad stated. What's up with him? He seems more annoyed than usual. "Well I should get going, don't want to be late to school." I said grabbing my backpack and walking out the door. As I did I felt them watching me leave. What the hell is up with them today?
"Good Morning Y/N" a voice behind me stated, as I closed the door to my house. I jumped with surprise. "Oh goodness, thank god it's just you Todoroki," I sighed in relief
"And Good morning to you too."
"We should start walking." He responded.
"Right, lets." I replied.
As we walked we felt a presence two sets of eyes at the back of our heads.

—Time Skip—
—After a Walk, Train, and Walk—
"We made it. And just on time." He told me.
"Yeah" I responded. We walked into the school and soon reached class 1-A. We walked in and all heads turned to face us.
So Aizawa isn't here, makes sense considering the fact that he left after me.
"You two are considerably late, however the teacher isn't here yet so I will let it slide" Iida scolded us. "Sorry." I apologized
We continued to our desks, which were diagonally across from one another.

(Sorry about the Watermark)  😅I took it my notebook and started writing down what I remember about Todoroki's quirk

(Sorry about the Watermark) 😅
I took it my notebook and started writing down what I remember about Todoroki's quirk. I was soon interrupted by Mina walking over to my desk and in a sing-songy voice saying
"So Y/N you and Todoroki huh!"
"What?" I asked "You and Todoroki have gotten close. Right?" She asked
"I wouldn't say close I consider him my friend, but I can't say he considers me one." I explained to her. "So are you gonna date him?" She asked excited. "Date him?! We just met! I-I can't date him." I rebutted. "That's great I guess I have a chance then!" She excitedly stated. The thought of Todoroki dating someone that wasn't me gave me an odd feeling in my stomach. Is this jealousy? It can't be who would I be jealous for? Todoroki? That's crazy. "Hello class, sorry I'm late I had some work to attend to." he smirked. I don't wanna think about what work he had to do. I physically gagged at the thought.

"Well let's begin, here is your teacher for
today." Mr. Aizawa stated plainly.

A/N
Ok we are leaving off there for now, I know this one was short sorry. Next chapter is indoor battle training. You will be replacing Shoji so you can work with Todo. Don't worry baby Shoji will be working with Yaoyorozu he'll be fine.