-Chapter 7- Class President

—Y/N POV—
I walked into class and greeted Todoroki and Jiro.
"Hey Todo, Jiro. "Oh Hello Y/N" Todoroki responded, "Hey, Y/N" Jiro greeted
I sat down and waited for class to begin.
"Let's get down to business, our first at task will decide your future. You all need to pick a class representative." Mr. Aizawa stated as he got into his sleeping bag and went to the corner of the room.
"I suggest we vote on the president." Iida stood up and stated. "Good Idea Iida,that way it's fair and whoever wins was chosen by people that believe in them." I added to his statement. "Yeah, but wouldn't people vote for themselves?" Kaminari asked. "Well you're not wrong but some people might vote for another person and we'll have a winner." I explained.

—Time skip—
—After Voting—

—Y/N POV—
I voted for Iida he seems to know a lot about the class and understands rules. "Lets view the results!" Iida exclaimed. In the end Midoriya had become the Class President, with Yaoyorozu as Vice President. It was time for lunch and I walked with Todoroki and Jiro.
"So, who did you guys vote for?" I inquired.
"Oh I voted for myself." Jiro responded "I voted for Yaoyorozu. What about you Y/N?" Todoroki asked "I voted for Iida he seems like a sensible President." I answered. We walked to the cafeteria and bought our lunch, as we sat down an alarm rang. We stood up, confused and asked what was happening. 3rd years yelled at us to exit the building, and as we rushed out Todoroki grabbed my hand. We rushed to the hallway, to see loads of students running towards the exit. As we got closer to the exit we saw Iida floating in the air.
"Listen up everything is ok! It's just the media outside, there's absolutely nothing to worry about. We're UA students, we need to show that we are the best of the best!" He shouted. This calmed everyone, and kept them all quiet
After Iida calmed us down we all returned to lunch and finished up, Jiro and I conversed about her musical hobby and I told her about my skill at playing the guitar. (Or what ever instrument, guitar works best here.)

—Time Skip—
—After Lunch—

—Y/N POV—
After lunch Midoriya decided that Iida would make a better president than he would and gave up the title. I knew it! Iida was able to get an entire crowd of students to quiet down long enough for them to calm down. That's definitely President material.

—Time Skip—
—At The Aizawa's home—

—Y/N POV—
I walked inside, and went straight upstairs to my room. Ok it's 4:30, Papa gets home at 7:00 and Dad at 9:00, food time!
Showered and changed into some comfortable clothes, I walked downstairs to see two people I wasn't expecting. "Papa? Dad? What are you doing here? I thought you had patrol." I asked very confused. "We did but we wanted to spend time with our daughter. We haven't gotten to talk a lot." Dad responded.
"Well the last time I had a conversation with you, it was kind of awkward, you stared at me and then followed me while I walked to school. " I told him. "Look we wanted to talk to you about Todoroki." Papa sighed out. "What about him?" I asked "Well we noticed you two are getting a lot closer and we have our concerns." He continued. "Look
Y/N you're allowed to date who ever you want, what you two choose to do together is your choice, we just want you to stay safe." Dad stated. Stay safe? Ahhhhhh what do they think I'm doing. "We support you and your love no matter what." Papa finished.
"Love?! Date?! Stay Safe?! Papa, Dad, Todoroki and I aren't dating, and we certainly aren't doing that. We're just friends. I don't think I even know how to love someone like that." I explained "There is nothing to worry about."
"Oh Thank The Gods! I'm so glad you said that, I was expecting you to say ok and leave. I would not have been able to handle it if you and Todoroki were dating." Dad sighed in relief. "Ok, well now that we've dealt with that. What do you guys want for dinner?" I asked. "No, no, no, we said we were going to spend time with you and we meant it." Papa stopped me. "It's a school night. I can make dinner and we can go to sleep." I rebutted. "When did you become so responsible?" Dad asked. "When you guys had work, you're gone a lot so I take care of myself." I finished "Which is exactly why we are gonna have fun tonight! We've missed you." Papa exclaimed "I see you everyday, you're my teachers." I reminded him.
"You see Mr. Aizawa, and Mr. Yamada everyday, not Dad and Papa so we are gonna have fun together!" He finished. He really is set on this huh. Well, I've missed them too. I guess were doing this! "Ok, I guess we're having a Fathers, daughter night!" I gave in.

A/N
Ok so that was chapter 9. Hope you enjoyed! I need help on what they should do for their Fathers, Daughter night in. I've never had a night in where I don't sleep so what should they do? I just need activities and stuff! Thanks ❤️🙏
-Paladin Pidge