-Chapter 2- First Day

—Time Skip—
10 years
—Y/N POV—
That folks is how it's done, Number one hero
H/N has defeated villain Puppeteer. She saved thousands of people and is the greatest. H/N,
H/N, H/n, h/n, Y/N- Y/N- "Y/N!" Papa shouted. "Wake up! You'll be late to school."
"School? OH MY GOD! SCHOOL!" I yelled.
"Papa! Get out I need to get dressed!"
"Alright I'm leaving don't take to long your dad is waiting and I have a feeling he won't be there much longer." Papa responded.
I quickly put on my uniform, a white shirt with a red tie and jacket for my top, and a green skirt and leggings for the bottoms I also threw on my favorite pair of F/C converse. I ran down stairs only to see my parents had already left. I quickly bolted out the door. I guess I'm skipping breakfast today. I ran down the streets of Musutafu trying to make my way to the train station.
—Time Skip—
I arrived to see the giant building and gate. U.A.High. I've wanted to go here since I was a kid. I can't believe it's happening. I checked the time and noticed I only had about 10 minutes to get to class. So I ran. I made it to my class to see a giant door that read 1-A.
Why is this door so big? Who needs a door this large? "Move out of the way extra." A gruff rude voice stated. "Well that's pretty rude can't a girl get an excuse me?" I replied to the red eyed, ash blonde, boy. "I don't need to say excuse me I'm gonna be number one." He answered, as he sat down and placed his feet in the desk. "Take your feet of the desk immediately, it's disrespectful to the people who made it and our upper classmen!" A blue haired boy scolded. "What's wrong with you? Old school put a stick up your ass?!" The blonde responded. I have a feeling this is going to be an interesting year.

I looked around the class room seeing some pretty intriguing people, a girl with pink skin and black eyes, a kid with 6 arms, a boy with some weird looking elbows. However, the one I found most interesting, a boy with half white-half red hair, the left side of his face held a scar and one blue eye, deep like the ocean deep like the ocean endless and unknown, while on the right side he had a gray eye, like a snow in the winter. I felt as though I could get lost, and at that I did. I quickly realized I was starting and turned away embarrassed. "Hello I am Tenya Iida, it is nice to meet you!" Blue haired boy introduced himself. "Y/N Aiz- L/N, my name is Y/N L/N." I quickly corrected myself. "It's a pleasure to meet you L/N." Iida stated. "Oh please, call me Y/N, no need to be so formal." I correct him.
"Well then Y/N it is." He answered. I noticed a green haired boy and brown haired girl chatting. Maybe I could make friends.
"If you're just here make friends, then you can pack up your stuff now." A voice that sounded all to familiar stated. There he is. Dad. Everyone quickly ran to their seat and stayed quiet. "My name is Shota Aizawa, and I will be your homeroom teacher for the year, I know it's kind of sudden, but put on your gym uniform, and go out to the field." We walked to the locker rooms and began to change. As we headed out to the field we stood there and he told us we would be having,
"A QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST?" The class yelled all together. Why do people have to be so loud? The brown haired girl named Uraraka then asked, "What about orientation will miss it."
"If you really wanna make the big leagues then you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies." Mr. Aizawa replies.
"Bakugo you scored first place in the entrance exams, how far could you throw a softball in middle school?" The tired teacher asked. "67 meters I think?" The ash blonde named Bakugo answered. "Try doing that with your quirk."

"Ok you asked for it man." Bakugo replayed
"DIE!" He threw the ball and yelled. Really 'die'
Christ he wants to be a hero. Aizawa holds up the device, it read, '705.2m'. The class stared in awe. "All of you need to know your -maximum capabilities, it's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro hero." Aizawa, said plainly.

"Who ever ranks lowest on these tests will be deemed unworthy of becoming a hero and will be expelled." Mr. Aizawa announced.
"You can't expel one of us on the first day it's not fair!" The same brown haired Ochako exclaimed.
"Oh, and you think natural disasters are?" Aizawa begins responding. "Or power hungry villains, hm? Or catastrophic accidents that wipe out whole cities? No, the world is full of unfairness. It's a hero's job to combat that unfairness. If you wanna be a hero you're gonna have to push yourself to the brink. For the next three years U.A will throw one terrible hardship at you after another. So go beyond, plus ultra style. Show me it's no mistake that you're here." He said seriously. Man he is not kidding he expelled his whole class last year, of course no one else knows this except me, and staff, but judging by his acting this time its just rational deception to mess with us. Either way I should try my hardest. "Now we're wasting time, let's begin."