-Chapter 6- Battle Trials

—Y/N POV—
"I AM HERE! Coming through the door like a hero!" All Might came through the door exclaiming. "All Might!" Midoriya yelped excited to see his hero. I turned around to see Todoroki slightly smiling at the sight of All Might. I smiled as well. He's so cute. Stop Y/N that's not allowed he's your friend.
"Today we will be working on!" He pulled out a card that said  'BATTLE'.
"Battle Training?"  I asked. "Yes, Young Y/N battle training, you'll be working in pairs, now grab your costumes and head to Grounds B." He continued, "I'll explain the rest there!"

—Time Skip—
—Grounds B—

All Might began to explain the Battle of Trials while I was talking to Todoroki and half listening. "Like the costume Todoroki?" I asked
My costume consisted of temperate withstanding fabric jackets and pants, which could be put in immense heat or frigid cold.  A carbon fiber binding cloth (basically Aizawa's scarf, same material.) black friction proof steel toes boots with rubber soles, a utility belt, with a pocket for my note book and pen and a black mask which filters air and debris.
"It looks nice, not too form fitting like a couple  of the other girls. " he responded. "Thanks, I like your costume too, adds to the mystery of the great Shoto Todoroki." I joked.
"There's nothing great about Shoto Todoroki." He chuckled. "Are you sure? Because the one I know is pretty great." I stated "I'm sure." He responded.  We turned around just in time to hear the most important information.

All Might explained how we would be split into villain and hero groups for a two-on-two team battle.
He then explained the training trial: the villains will guard a nuclear weapon they intend on deploying and the heroes must stop their scheme; if the heroes capture the villains or reach the nuclear core before time runs out, they win; if the villains manage to keep the nuclear core for the whole time or they capture the heroes, they win. That's pretty simple. "Right team A and D you're up first!" All Might exclaimed, "Everyone else will be watching from these cameras!" Did he already tell us what teams we would be on? That's no good I wasn't listening. "Y/N, you and I are one team B. Ok?" Todoroki told me. "Oh thanks Todoroki, I wasn't listening." I explained why I was so confused.

—Time Skip—
—After Deku Vs. Bakugo—
Oh my gods that was crazy! He literally punched a hole through the entire building.
All Might told us the winner and explained why the villains were more efficient in this fight.
"Right, Next up team B and I" All Might called out for the next teams.

We made it down to the building, we were the hero's in this case and it would be pretty simple. "Ok, Todoroki I've got an idea!" I told him. "What is it?" He asked. "Freeze the building." I ordered. "Why?" "You'll see."
He freezes the building and I began to walk inside.  "Carefully please it's cold." He warned me. "Oh I know, the cold never bothered me anyway." I stated. Literally. I lived on the streets for almost a month with the clothes on my back and a poorly packed bag. I'm used to the cold. We walked in and began to climb the stairs. Reached the top floor to find Ojiro and Hagakure frozen in place.
"Ow ow ow, my feet!" Hagakure yelped.
"I assumed you would both be bare foot, in order to be invisible and Ojiro I've never seen you wear shoes." I stated. "You can try and walk but the skin on the bottom of your feet will tear off." Todoroki said coldly. As he walked over to the bomb to secure it Wow, who knew he could be so cool.  All might then announced that we had won the battle.
"I'll unfreeze the ice, you can go back down stairs." He stated. "Oh come on, you act like I'm not gonna help." I told him "How can you? You don't have a fire quirk." He asked "Oh but that's where you're wrong." I rebutted.
Within an instant F/C flames shot out my hands. "I copied this quirk when I was younger and never forgot it, I've been training with a fire quirk since I was 8 years old." I explained
"Wow I never would have thought." He continued and within a minute the entire building was thawed. 
Tests continued and I just wanted to sleep.
"So are you going to explain why I froze the building?" Shoto asked snapping me to attention. "I thought you figured it out already, I mean you acted all cool when we made it to the top floor." 
"I didn't. I just went along with what you said."
He told me honestly. "Oh well, I suspected that Hagakure would try and sneak up on us, but to do that she would have to take off her clothes including shoes, which means she would be bare foot. As for Ojiro like I said I've never seen him wear shoes so I guessed. By freezing the building you prohibited our opponents from moving as well as stopping the bomb from going anywhere. The next part was easy, enter the building and secure the bomb. Bata bing, bata boom, we pass and win the battle!" I finished. "You came up with that on the spot?" He asked, "Yep. It's pretty simple really."  I responded. By the time we finished talking we were able to go back to class because all battles were finished.

—Time Skip—
—End of the Day—

—Todoroki's POV—
Class was finally over, and we're we're able to go home. I pack my things and wait for The bell. I noticed that Y/N hadn't put anything away or gotten ready. I walk over to her desk and tap her shoulder lightly. "Papa go away." She said tiredly. I chuckled at her statement.
I noticed Jiro walking over and told her Y/N was asleep and I couldn't wake her up.
"I think I can help." She said.
"Hey, Y/N Get up." She said tapping her a bit harder which is what I was afraid to do. "Dad leave me alone, I already told Papa." Y/N said in a annoyed tone. She already told her Papa, but also told her Dad? It's none of my business but she needs to wake up. Iida then walked over and woke her up in a much harsher way than expected. "Y/N L/N Class is now over please wake up!"
She jolted awake "Huh, sorry guys, I'm a really heavy sleeper." She apologized
"It's fine I was just waiting so we could walk together." I explained "Oh cool, we should get get going then." She stated. Then Jiro walked over and asked,
"Hey, do you guys mind if I walk with you to the train station? I've been going with Kaminari, but he already left"
"Sure, the more the merrier!" Y/N replied
She's a lot cheerier after a nap. But to be honest who isn't. "Is it ok with you Todoroki?" Jiro asked. "Of course." I stated

—Time Skip—
—After the train ride—

—Y/N POV—
"Well Jiro we go this way, it was nice walking with you, bye!" I exclaimed.
"Bye Y/N, Todoroki see you tomorrow." She farewelled. We continued to walk until I reached my house. "Thanks for walking with me Todo." I thanked Todo? Why did I call him that? Oh my gods what if he hates it and then hates me?! No! I've made a huge mistake.
"Todo?" He asked "Sorry, Todoroki."
I apologized "No! I like Todo. I was just confused." He rebutted "Oh ok well bye Todo."
I left and walked inside and began to make dinner.

—Todoroki POV—
Todo, is that my nickname? Have I reached nickname status? I guess I have. I smiled it the nickname Y/N gave me I'd never had one before.

A/N
Y/N really said Nickname status. I haven't updated in a while, online school has been super hectic but we shall prevail!!
I hope everyone is doing well!!