Prologue {0}

I'll be honest when I say that dying was not on the agenda today. I was just going to make my way home to finish the newest route of "My Love, Mega!" and to eat some microwave meal from the back of my fridge. Was it really so much to ask for. Well that's my plans ruined. While I'm floating through the empty void surrounding me I might as well introduce myself and tell you how I got here.

Uh, hey I'm.... Oh I actually can't remember my name. Well this is a bother. I guess I'll just tell you some other things about my self.... Wow ok, this is harder than I thought it would be. I can vaguely remember something about an office job with infuriating people, and an obsession for games of all kinds. I cant recall anything about a family or friends, hm maybe I just didn't have any.

Hey! This isn't fair. Why I can remember all the details of some otome game, but nothing about myself? Talk about cruel. Oh well, cant be attached to something I don't remember. Guess I'll let it go, for now.

At this point I can practically hear you saying "hey disembodied voice, whats this game "My Love, Mega!" you keep going on about?" Well, as you've probably guessed by its cheesy name and my constant ramblings, it's an otome game. A really bad one. It's the most cliche hunk of garbage I've ever laid eyes on! The capture targets are so predictable, its setting is the same of every other game and the heroine is so air headed it could be considered a crime!

There, has that given you enough information, No? Why did I buy the game? That's an easy one, the only people I haven't insulted. The Villainess and the Mob Characters. I guess I'll start off with the Villainess, Lillian Snow. A charming young maiden with silky ivory hair, blue eyes as deep as the ocean, smooth porcelain skin and intelligence that could rival the highest of scholars. She was the main reason I bought the game, and the only reason I played it through to the end. Every time she was on the screen I was entranced with her elegance and i couldnt look away. She was the first character from the game I fell in love with, one of the only too. She had such a tragic backstory that I wanted to protect her, so it broke my heart every time I had to confront her.

I suppose this could be considered the main reason I hated the princely character so much, as he was her fiance at the start of the game. I always wished to become her knight is shining armour to come and swoop her away from the final scene. I even wrote an embarrassing story about it, but quickly deleted it due to the backlash. It turns out that not everyone agrees with my opinion, they cant see through the whole villainess act.

Anyway, it's their loss. No matter what they say my opinion won't change. You'll agree with me right? It's not like you can answer back or anything, I'm not even sure if you're really there. Is this what insanity feels like? Neat.

What a bother, now that I'm all dead and stuff, I won't be able to find that secret route I desperately wanted to exist. A route where I can befriend the villainess, or even better, convince her to fall for me. A girl can dream, right? Actually, now that I mention it I'm not sure what I was. My memories are becoming more and more distant. Was I a girl, boy, some other gender? Was I even human? I've got no clue. Oh well, it's not like gender matters in the after life, no need to think about it.

Speaking of death, how did I die? Was it the cliche truck that did me in, or perhaps I was just a klutz and fell down the stairs.... Absolutely not, I reject even the notion! To protect my pride I'll just believe that I died in some heroic feat! I know, I'll just say I died while saving a puppy from a burning building, of course the puppy will have made it safely. Me on the other hand put my life on the line, giving some tear jerking speach about not giving up, inspiring those around to save others. How heart breaking.

Yup, sounds pretty legit to me, good job me. Wait, what was I talking about? Oh right! The characters. Mob characters next, since they're the only other likable characters. Unlike the capture targets they all feel real. They've all got their strengths and flaws, the capture targets are just all strength. It makes it super boring. I have got one opinion on the game that seems to be recognised by all, the mob characters are way cuter than the capture targets! Jeez, talk about bad character design.

The first mob character you meet is-....huh, is that a count down? What is it counting down for? I guess it means our time is up, I was just getting to the good stuff too! Well, it was nice chatting with you, even if it was a little one sided ha ha. This could be considered goodbye then, hopefully where ever I turn up won't be too bad. After all, I wasn't all bad in my past life.... I think, I can't remember anything but that stupid game now. I wonder if you'll be coming with me? Probably not. It would be nice to have a familiar face? Voice? Presence? What ever you're considered. Alright, onward to great things!

.....I hope