Chapter{7}

I'm so boorrreeedddd!

Im currently sitting in the study with some pretty boy who I can't remember the name of. This guy literally just showed up at the front door and we were both immediately locked in this room together. He doesn't look like anyone I recognise from the game so I guess he's just some side character. But even so... this man has no right to be this pretty!

Sigh... I'm apparently supposed to learn from this guy, he's my new tutor. Turns out revealing to your parents that your a "genius" is a bad idea. Now I've gotta learn and shiz. Though I will admit this is pretty easy stuff, all of it seems to be basic knowledge from where ever I can't from last (except for history of course but we don't talk about that). Hah, if I already know basically everything to know in this world before this hunk even opens his mouth then what's he even here for.

He clears his throat and I slowly look up from the stickfigure doodle of me and my sweet. Hey want can I say, I can't be a genius and an artist right? I give his a subtle glare for interrupting me.

"Yes" I archiving a smile so sweet it could give anyone diabetes.

He rolls his eyes and clicks his tongue, crossing his arms over his chest. "You can drop the whole 'perfect lady' act, it's honestly disgusting."

I'm sorry did I say pretty boy earlier, I think I meant to say stuck up problem. I don't care how good-looking you are, in real life girls don't usually go for the massive prick type. Hate to break it to ya but this ain't aot it's a terrible otome game with sub par graphics at the best of times.

After my lack of response he sighs again, "my name is Mirian Lockchester, guessing from the blank stare from before you'd clearly forgotten it." He sneered down on me.

Ok that's a stupid name,
A) you just took the female name Miriam and added an 'n' to the end
B) Lockchester is so cliche it puts the character tropes in this game to shame.

Of course I couldnt tell him this fair did he left I'd be the one punished so I settled for a snicker and a glance away.

The crease between his eyebrows thickened, "What, finding my name funny are you?"

You know what I really couldn't care less if this guy left anymore I'll take any punishment if it means he'll get out of my face.

"Maybe..." I spoke, a small smug smirk on my lips.

I could practically see the smoke billowing from his ears, he leaned back in his chair. "I can't wait for the day you leave this sheltered little hut of yours and face the real world." He had a somewhat sadistic smile on his face. " then you'll figure out just how that attitude of yours will treat you."

I mimicked his actions leaning back in my own chair, crossing one arem over my chest and bringing the other up to my face. Not forgetting to cross my legs. Me stance was similar to that of a big shot CEO talking down to one of her measly employees.

"Listen," my tone condescending, "I get that you're trying to help but it's really not doing anything for me."

He quirked an eyebrow but before he could speak in protest I continued. "If I survive conversations with both the prince's of this kingdom on a daily basis, then I think I can manage a few old dudes with one foot in the grave."

Just who does this guy think he is!? Coming into my house and speaking down to me. I swear I'll show him the wrath I hold. Though I do feel bad for him, all the built up irritation from this bloody games his all being unleashed on him right now.

He started for a while before giving a sort of nod of approval. Is this the power of the heroine? It's impossible for anyone to dislike a mary-sue. I mean, what if she were to have a character ark, or god forbid an actual personality. Oh the horror!