Chapter{11}

I thought that I had the best day of my life last week. I can see now that I was clearly mistaken. If you told me right here and now that I died and I was now in heaven, I would believe you no questions asked. I think I'm starting to worry the staff because this morning I screamed when I saw a blue envelope with silver writing. I got a few weird looks for that but nothing could possible bring me down right now.

You be probably realised by now why I'm so excited, considering I only ever get this excited over one thing. Even if that one thing is the greatest thing ever created and if totally kill for said thing.... man I've gotta get a hobby. I just realised that the only things I do all day are fight, talk to the two toddlers I call my friends and think of Lillian. That's...kinda dad when you thing about it.

Whatever as long as I have Lillian my life has enough purpose. Anyway getting back on track, the letter in my hands was quite clearly from the first daughter of the Snow family, the diamond in the rough who sparkles effortlessly, Lillian Snow.

I practically levitate back to my room and carefully pryed the envelope open. I'd never forgive myself if I destroyed such a precious thing that was touched by Lillian. Inside was an equally radiant letter. The paper was a gorgeous silver tone, adorned with a delicate black border, elegant cursive letters that were proof perfect to be written by by one other than Lillian. Everything about this letter reminded me of her. Cool and aloof, yet under that cold exterior was a sweet undertone.

I suppose I should read what it says and stop fangirling over it.

I slowly and carefully read through the letter. Not missing a single phrase. After reading through once I reread it. Then read it again. And again.....and again. I think by now my brain has either stopped working or I'm just in denial. My heart is racing nd my eyes are frantic. All I want right now is to run around the house like a mad man but I know that the scary demon lady isn't going to give into blackmail so easily again.

Now I know what you're thinking,
"Oh May, could you spare some of your oh so precious time to share just a drop of your wisdom with us common folk. We dearly wish to hear about what Lillian has asked of you."

And to that i say,
"Ok"

Before I go to scream into a pillow for the sixteenth time this week I may as well tell you that the goddess has invited me over to her manor for tea. I think I'm gonna die from excitement.

I have to look my best! Should I wear a suit? Or does that just scream, "hey there you gorgeous being, I happen to be attracted to females such as yourself."? Cause I don't wanna come off too strong. I'll just wear something simple, a dress. No, my best dress! Ack, wait that's probably too much again.

One of the maids walked into my room, breaking me out of my endless loop. She took one look at me before signing and turning towards my wardrobe. With a bored expression on her face she shuffled through the few presentable looking gowns I had. There were only about three as I keep destroying them in various ways.

She picked up a pale purple dress, hidden behind the shredded remains of the dress I'd worn the first time I met Lillian. I refuse to throw it out, I'll keep it as a reminder of that day. Then when the time comes I'll pass it down to my children, then they'll pass it down to their children, and so on until no one can remember why they kept it around in the first place.

She threw the silky dress onto my bed with no concern for its state, and turned to leave without a word. However before she turned out of sight she glanced back at me, a determined look in her eyes. She nodded in encouragement, still no words passing her lips, then turned down the hall.

I looked to the dress she had set out for me. It was perfect, humble yet stunning. I have to get her to pick out my future outfits too.

Before throwing it on I stuck my head out the door, asking the butler to call the carriage around. I then changed in record breaking time and sped out the door, through the halls, into the front garden then into the open door of the carriage.