Two

4 years later

Jimin POV

I was walking to Mr. Kim cabin to take the reports of the new patient that is assigned to me. When I reached his cabin I knock and hear some noises and a quick 'come in'. I open the door and there was Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung. They both are married and everyone in the hospital know that.

"Good morning Mr. Kims I am here to collect the reports of my new patient. "    I said.

Namjoon replied " Jimin, I have studied them and I will advice you to pay your whole attention to him. He is tough case and that's the reason he is assigned to you. "

I assured him  "Don't worry hyung. I will pay my whole attention to it and find the solution to help the patient."
When I exit the room I heard Jin hyung yelled a good luck for me.

So I assumed that you got to know that I am Park Jimin and a doctor specially a psychiatric.I am 23 years old and live alone in Seoul. After my parents get divorced my mother can't handle it and kill herself. From that moment I worked hard to become a psychiatric. If she would have taken some help she would be alive today. But what is gone,lies in the past.

After that I open the file and what I see make me feel helpless and disturbed. I can't believe it that fate can take these turns and we will meet again each other like this.

Patient's information

Name - Jeon Jungkook
Age - 23
Gender - Male

Suffering from Schizophrenia.
Cause of the problem not known.

[past medical reports]

🎀 🎀 🎀

How's it?
Thank you.
Comment.
Vote.