fifteen

Jungkook POV

Jimin guided me outside the hospital. The fresh air welcome me and it calm my nerves. Jimin was holding my hand throughout our walk to the bus stop. We take a bus and sit next to each other.

I started
"You look adorable baby"
and he said
"and you look hot and handsome."

He then started talking about the conditions that he agree to take me outside. I actually don't care if it is in his house or on the road, I just want to spend time with my Jiminie to see this world again. He is my sunshine which I am sure will always make me walk on the right path.

I see how people look at my baby like he was a piece of meat. I then grab his neck from back and place a kiss on his lips he take his time to understand and then kiss me back. He then asked "Why did you do that?"

I easily reply
"I don't like the way they keep staring you."

He only said a small 'oh' and was a bushing mess. I surely enjoy the scene. When we reach the stop we get down from the bus. As we were walking I stop at a convinienve store and jimin stoped too. I then said I want banan milk and he give me the money to buy them which was really more than needed. While I go to buy banana milk, Jimin was busy talking to someone on phone. As I was exiting the store one thing grabs my attention and I buy it thinking it will be needed today night.

After our mini shopping we straight head to his house. I was noticing the surrounding where my baby lives. Then Jimin stop at a house that was big for one person but seems to be cozy.

The interior of the house was impressive and like I said it was really cozy. He then announced
"Welcome Jungkook to my house."

I was mad that he didn't call me 'kookie' but I ignore it this time.
He then said
"I think you should take a bath or watch tv till then I will cook for you."

I then settle to take a long bath with warm water as I can't in the hospital. When I came outside the bathroom I quickly head to the kitchen. It was a modern one but small. I see that Jimin was cooking something and he has his back facing me. So I make my way to him and back hugged him.

He releases a small scream but then calm down. He then said
"You can do anything kookie. Lunch will be ready in half an hour."

"But I want to spend my every single second with you while I am here my baby." I
said and he blushed .

I then start kissing his neck,cheek and sometimes also on his lips. He then said being annoyed which was a cute scene
"Kookie! if you keep distracting me the lunch will not be prepared and then what you will eat?Me?"

"I can surely eat you cupcake."

⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Please comment and vote!