Eleven

Jimin POV

Today I was on cloud nine. I open Jungkook door and go to hug him from behind but he turn around quickly and was now facing me. What he said next make my heart stinks.
"Oh! doctor Park you are here.

I know if he remember me then he will surely call me 'baby' or 'Jiminie'. I don't know what take over me I just grab the door knob and open the door to leave.

I then quickly go to the washroom and cried my heart out. Yesterday he told he love me and now he don't even remember it. It's mine fault I should have know that this was bound to happen some day. The relation between us will hurt us both.

I then wash my face and take deep breaths. I decide to check my other two patients. Mr. Choi was showing improvement and he can go back after a week. But the girl was still suffering and even though she recover she has no where to go.

I busy myself till late afternoon. But I have to go to check on Jungkook he was my patient after all. After collecting courage I go straight to his room and open the door. I see no one. I panicked. He then yell from the bathroom
"Who?"

I don't know how to answer it so I reply
"doctor Park"

I sit on the sofa and after few moments Jungkook open the bath room door only having a towel around his waist. The scene was hot but I then remember the morning and avert my gaze on my lap.

He then chuckle and remark 
"if I would in your place I would not have waste the opportunity to see you in this state."

I didn't say anything. I know it will only lead to me forgiving him. So I say without any emotion
"Mr. Jeon please get ready so we can start your therapy. "

Shock, anger, hurt and many emotion was evident on his face. I know he know something is wrong as I don't call him 'Jungkook' or 'kookie'.

He walk towards me in rage and stand in front of me. He then lean in and speak seductively
"cupcake don't test my patience."

I reply
"I don't know what are you talking about."

He then went back to the bathroom. I started to worry when he didn't come back after many minutes. I wait for some more minutes and then I bang the bathroom door. After some seconds he open the door I then saw blood on the floor. It was like my life was on edge.

I quickly check him and see that he cut his shoulder I then order him to sit on the sofa. I then followed him with a first aid box. I sit beside him on the sofa. I treated his cut and he was just staring at me the whole time. When I close the box he mutter a soft "Sorry jiminie, even though I don't remember what I did."

My heart melt instantly. I then sit on his lap, wrap my arms around his neck and cuddle into him and nuzzle into his neck. I love him and can't stay away from him. I then told him about the morning and he blame himself for the whole thing but I assure him that it will be fine with time.

We both then spend the rest of the time together. We laughed, chat and have do some not so innocent moments.

But the time also came when I have to go.

So I stand up as I already said goodbye and start walking away from him but he catch my shoulder and pull me towards him and kissed me on lips. It was fill with love and emotions. We both rest our foreheads against each other.

he speak in his manly voice that make my knees weak.
"You should always give a goodbye kiss to me Jimine. "

I then finally leave his room. I was happy that we solve our little fight and spend some time together.

☀ ☀ ☀

How's it?
Please
Comment
Vote