Seventeen

Jimin POV

It was a week now after Jungkook came to my house. That day he told me he also buy a lube from the store because he was knowing something like that would happen.

He was also improving.
Now he dont forget things but have many mood swings.

He is suddenly sad then angry and then possessive. It is still hard to calm him down but we are working on it. I still dont know what happened to him that today he is sufferring from this.
But I will wait for him to tell me.

So now I was to my way to Jungkook's room. After Mr. Choi get discharged I can spend more time with my other two patients. When I opened the door I didn't see him so I check the bathroom and he was not there too.

Well he was not allowed to move outside his room. I decideed to wait for some hours. My mind was laughing at me and saying 'he left you again'
But my heart was not accepting it. If he wants to leave he would have leave that day when i take him to my house.

I was pacing in his room I didn't want to inform the hospital because I know the consequences. I didn't know what to do. I was a mess. I was shaking, crying and at the same time questioning myself that what I did wrong.

I decided to wait and not to inform the hospital. If he didn't come after this day end, I will then inform them. I have already check the girl so I was not in the problem of getting late so I just waited.

After 3 hours he was still not here and my mind was making many assumptions. I earlier messaged Namjoon hyung that I will stay today at the hospital for some work. He replied me that he will ask me later properly for which I was grateful.

In the past there were moments where I was hurt, sad, angry and even cried because of Jungkook but I was disappointed now. Today must be like the usual days where we just chat and enjoy our time not like this. I was just crying and waiting for him.

After one hour the window of the room open and there was he entering the room from the window. After he was in the room and turn around, he saw me near the sofa on the floor, crying. He quickly came to me and try to hug me but I rejected.

He was going to say something but I beat him to that and said
"T-today I get to k-know that I mean nothing to you Jeon J-Jungkook. So what the point to being in a r-realtion. Lets break up."

🌨 🌨 🌨

Comment
Vote
Please