End

After 2 years

Jimin POV

I woke up from the light coming from the window. I try to sit but was forbidden by a strong hand and saw that Jungkook was still sleeping beside me. I kiss him on the eyelids, nose and then the lips. He then said huskily
"I am sure baby bun, that you are still sore from last night."
And that make me blush.

I then order him to wake up and take a bath which I happily accompanied him.

We are married now and living happily. Four months earlier he was discharged from the hospital. And we marry after that. He was like, I want to know the world that you are mine and I am yours. I also didnt see any wrong in it so i agreed. He still take medications but other than that his health is perfect.

And now after two years we are living together in my house which is now 'ours'. I am a head doctor and Jungkook is now a gym trainer. Once I saw him in the gym and the scene was hot, a shirtless Jungkook should be banned.

I fell in love with him more everyday and i know that its the same for him. We fight sometimes but he always shower me with live after that. I love when he babied me.

We both have weekends off but today it was Sunday and we have to attend Jin and Namjoon hyung party as they have adopted a baby girl. Jungkook is really attached to Jin and Namjoon hyung after he meet them many times.

I was helping Junkook in dressing him. He then pull me close to his chest and circle his arms around me and said
"One day we will also have our child."

I blush and said
"But today we have to get ready."

He was just kissing me everywhere and I was struggling not to give in and just focus on adjusting his shirt and tie.

He just flirt with me and compliments me. I was happy in my life and didn't want anything more. I always think about the time when Jung kook rejected me and I thought it was our end but I guess we all have our destiny, coincidences and love story. And here I am happily married with my hot and loving husband, Jeon Jungkook.

💜 💜 💜

Thank you for reading it.
Sorry for the mistakes.
Please vote.