eighteen

Jimin POV

After I speak that words he hold me in his arms really tight. He ranted 'sorry' a billion times. I was not saying anything.

He pleaded 
"Listen to me Jimin, please."

Silence

"Please don't leave me I beg you, don't do this."

He then started slapping and harming himself. I then take a hold of him and forced him to see in my eyes.
I command
"Kookie copy me. Breathe in and out."

After he calmef down I gave him his medications. There was silence and he broke it.

"The day I rejected you it was a normal day for me. But after that day when I went home police was there who informd me that my parents died in a car accident. After that I fell in depression. Like any other teenager I took the wrong path that was of drugs. There was a friend of mine who always take me to club and give me money. I didn't went to college as I always waste me money in drugs and alcohol.

One day he was took me to a pub that provide every type of drugs. I also enveloped myself in drugs and alcohol that night. The same night I was stuck in a fight with a quite famous drug dealer. We fought like manics but I don't what took over me and I took a beer bottle and broke it in half and used that to struck it inside his stomach and then turn it around. He was dead in minutes infront of me. But when my mind registered what i have done I became a statue after that. His people started go beat me with glasses and mirrors and that why I fear it. After that police took and here I am"

He continued
"I am sorry that I escape but I went to buy something for us. I know what I did was wrong but I don't know how to tell you or wait for you. Jimin I have already loss everything and I don't want to loose you, baby. You are the only thing I have. Please give me one more chance. I really love you."

I was at loss of words. I didnt expect him to tell his story. I said
"Shh..It's all okay. I am not going anywhere. I am here. I love you too."

It was now past midnight. He then take the bag that he bring from the outside. He then show me he bring a ring that was truly beautiful.
He then proposed

"I am sorry Jimin, but will you like to be my husband? I am not saying now but I want to make sure that you know how I feel. I know this ring is cheap and artificial but my feelings are real."

I kissed him and we both were crying continuously I then replied
"I will. I love you. It didn't matter how much is the cost of the ring. I am happy that you did this. I forgive you but don't dk this again."

"Never."
He promised.

❄ ❄ ❄

Please vote.
Sorry for the mistakes.
Thank you

Also please please please please read my other books🙏
» I need u (Jikook)
» primrose (jikook)