Five

Jimin POV

A new vivacious day. The first thing on my mind is Jungkook and I don't know why but today I will try to improve my therapy for him. I wake up and get ready to reach the hospital.

I reach it exactly the time. First I have to inform Namjoon hyung about yesterday. So I reached the cabin and there he was eating Jin hyung. I yelled "Oh my innocent eyes. Please you are in a hospital."

Jin hyung quickly moved away from him and blushed. I inform Namjoon hyung about Jungkook condition hiding the punch and him yelling on me. He advice me to take slow steps.

So today I have to go to Mr. Choi the man who is in his thirties, first. I reach his room. I talked to him. He usually talk about his family and his love. He is developing. I just tell him how good looking he is and he should eat more to grow some muscles. After he eat and take his medication I say goodbye to him.

Now I have to attend Jungkook. It will be a lie if I said I was not nervous rather I was terrified that what will come today. I walk to his room and open the door. But unlike yesterday he was sitting in a waiting position on the sofa. I walk inside and pass him and sit on the bed.

He suddenly spoke 
"You smell like someone else."

"What? "
Then I understand him and continue
"Oh it must be the cologne of Mr. Choi. "

I saw his hands making fists and know that it was not a good answer.

So I change the topic 
"Good morning Jungkook. Hope you are feeling better today. Let start now."

"Why do you smell of him? "

I ignored him. I don't know whether he remember me now or not. So I did my duty as his doctor.
"Jungkook tell me something about your hobbies."

I was met with silence and that trigger my anger but I control it.

"Jungkook what type of music you like? "
Again silence.

"Jungkook please!"

He snap his head towards me and had a smirk on his face then he come and sit on the bed and it was quite close. He then finally replied  
"What do you want baby."

I blush and answered
"I am not your baby and please answer me."

"First answer me"
He demanded.

"Okay. He hugged me so I think that is why I may have his cologne on me."
I stated.

He suddenly demanded
"Hug me too"

"And why would I? "

"Because you're my doctor."
he said in a matter of fact tone.

And my heart hurt to know that now he don't remember me. And in a blink of eye he was hugging me tightly. I enjoyed it. I love to be in his arms. I place my head on his chest and just enjoyed the moment.

When he end the hug I think of continuing my questions.
"Jungkook what is your favorite color? "

"Jiminie, I am sure you know" he said with a chuckle.

And I got to know that now he remember me. I command
"tell me."

"Okay baby. It's yellow. "

"What's your favorite food. And don't call me that Jungkook."
"Ramen. Please Jiminie give me a nickname. "

"Any hobbies? " I ask.
Silence

"Favorite singer? "
Silence

" Favorite person? "
Silence.

I sighed.
"Kookie. Answer me"

He answer me with a speed of light.
"Dancing and drawing. BIGBANG . You. "

My cheeks get hot when I understand that I am his favourite person. I conclude that he will not answer my question properly now. So I was taking my leave but when I reach the door and my hand was on the knob he mentioned
"Baby I can't sleep. I get nightmares please help me.

I then order him to lay down on the bed and I thought of singing him to sleep. After I end the song he was fast asleep and have a calm expression. I then stared him for some moments and leave his room.

☺ ☺ ☺

Please read my other book.
Primrose (jikook)

Hope you will like that story too
❤️