twelve

Jimin POV

Two weeks have pass after that incident of his memory loss. After that he started to forget things less but never forget me or our any moments. It is hard as I always have a fear that one day he will not remember me but not more than the happiness I experience with him.

Now in this moment I was in the hall as today is the group therapy. Jungoook has show many improvements but there is still a long way to go. All the doctors and patient were talking to each other.

I came to the side to get some snacks. I was trying to get the snacks but it was not reachable for me as I was short.

But then I feel someone staring me so I turn around to see Jungkook there. I call him
"Kookie can you help me to get the snacks from the top shelf as I can't reach it."

He replied
"Cute. Sure."

He then place himself behind me unnecessarily close and get the snacks. I then blushingly mutter a soft thank you which was meet with his seductive chuckle. We both go and sit with everyone else. Jin and Hobi hyung was seeing me with a knowing smile. I quickly avert my gaze.

All were discussing about living a life outside the hospital. Which trigger me to think what was the last time Jungkook see the real world. He slide his hand to my waist and pull me impossibly close. I can't fight against his power. He then lean toward my ear and whispered
"You are so submissive for me my kitten."

I purred after hearing those words.

After some hours the group was dismiss and I go to Jung kook room with him. We both were cuddling when he demanded something imposible....

"I want to see the world outside the hospital baby."

☯ ☯ ☯

Thank you.
Please vote.