Eight

Jungkook POV

I knew what I did earlier with Jimin was wrong but I didn't expect that he will not talk to me afterward. He ignore me all day during the group psychotherapy. I was awful the way he behaved with me. But Dr. Hobi told me that today my Jimine will be coming.

When I was deep in thoughts the door open and reveal Dr. Hobi and that was it. I was now burning with anger. I think he see this and called
"Sorry Jungkook, he was busy. "

I roared "lie".

But he continue to ask me question which was only greeted by silence.

I answer yesterday because it was a deal. I will answer his question and in return he will help me in talking to my jiminie.
He was persistent and didn't stop asking me questions and that was fuel to my anger.

I stand up from my bed and hold him by his collar and smash him against the wall and said in a sinister way
"Don't you dare to keep me away from my Jimine."

I then leave his collar and he fall on the floor with his knees hitting them. The devil inside my only want my angel.

Jimin POV

"Jimin-ah! JIMIN!!"
I listen to hobi hyung terrified voice and turn towards him.

He was breathless and said
"Jimin he only wants you or he will surely kill the others."

Hr continue by taking a breath
"he even threatened me and that chilled even my soul. You are the only one who can deal with him."

After listening all the things I apologize quickly
"Sorry Hobi hyung I drag you between us. Please forgive him too. He is not like this, it's just his disorder. Are you fine? "

"I know Jimin he didn't know what he is doing. But please don't leave him even though he don't act nice because he needs you."
And with said that he leave me alone in my thoughts in the corridors.

'he need me' that was the only words that revolve around my head all day. I don't know what he feel towards me but I feel about him and that was now confirmed.

I then watch the time and it was time to go home so I quickly leave the hospital and the whole night I only thought about what Hobi hyung told me earlier.

🍁 🍁 🍁

How's it?
Comment
Vote