Four

Jungkook POV

When I see him I couldn't help but stare. The decision I make four years ago was my mistake that I regret till today. He looked like an angel in the white coat. His eyes were softly glowing and hold many emotion that I know was because of me. He looked innocent and pure. It only made me want to corrupt him more and hide him in my arms. The devil in me can't control the thought of making this angel mine so that I can love him and keep him safe from this world.

I want to correct my mistake years ago and I will make him fall in love with me again. But my some part of heart don't want this because I know my mental health and I can't make him happy like someone who will be perfect for him.
Now I am confused. Just great!

Jimin POV

When I hear his words I can't believe what I heard. He was searching for me? But after my war of thoughts I conclude that he just say because he is not in his senses. After moments of silence I introduced myself.

"Hello! Jeon Jungkook I am Park Jimin and I am assigned for your treatment. You are under my observation from now on. So I assume let's start with our work. "

He replied  "Why are you behaving like you don't know me? That you don't love me?"

I ignored his talk even though his words increase my heart beat. He is just my patient and nothing else I assure myself. I then get started with my therapy.

I asked him to sit on the bed and I sit beside him leaving a large gap between us. I then asked

"So Jungkook how old are you? "
- " 23 "

"So can you tell me why are you here?"
- " Because of Schizophrenia "

"Okay. Can you tell me about your life?"

After I ask him this he suddenly start to shake. And spoke
"You are no one whom I will tell. Mind your own damn business! By the way who are you? "

And I was knowing this would happen. I replied 
"I am your doctor."

"Nonsense. I don't need one. Get lost or I will hurt you."
he said with gritted teeth. He then stand up and move towards me. I stand too and sated  
"Cool down. There is no harm."

But he was like in another word and yelled "Get lost! "

I quickly get out from his room. I think I have to take small steps with him and one at a time. He is suffering really bad. I then go to see my other two patients. One is a small girl who see her parents murder at the age of two. And other is a man in his thirties who has a eating disorder.

At eight in the night my shifts ends and I take my goodbye from my colleagues. I then take a bus and only thought about meeting with Jungkook. I accept that I still have feelings for him but I can't force him in this. I blush by remembering when he said he found me. There was a time when I only want to be his boyfriend but now he is just my patient.

Today I go to bed with a satisfaction and peace that I never experienced. I just hope I can cure him and help him as much as I can.

🐥 🐥 🐥

Thank you.
Comment.
Vote.