fourteen

Jimin POV

I wake up early in the morning or you can say that I didn't sleep all night due to the excitement. I quickly clean the house and done some shopping for the groceries. I then take my maximum time in choosing the clothes to wear today. I want to look extra good today as it was like a date to me. I then choose a cute outfit because Jungkook always compliment me on my cuteness. I am his little baby which love a possessive and dominant Jungkook.

I then check the time and pick up the pace as I was not having much time left. When I reach the hospital I quick my steps and reach his room.

When he see me he was 'jungshook' because it was still early and I have to check him after lunch. I then said excitedly
"Get ready, we are going outside."

He didn't question me and go to the bathroom . After some moments of waiting he came outside looking really hot and handsome. I then take his hand and get out the room. While we were walking I see how the nurses and lady doctors was staring at him which make me mad and I quicken my pace.

I then reach Namjoon hyung room but he was not there so I decided to wait. Then Jungkook speak to me
"baby, why are you pouting?"

It was the first thing he spoke to me today. I then realise I was pouting. I think he read my mind as he take my hand and intertwine our fingers and kiss my evey single finger which cause me to giggle. He then promised mec 
"Cupcake don't worry I am only yours and I don't care about others"

He then seal the promise with a kiss which was disturbed by the arrival of Namjoon Hyung. I quickly speak not containing the excitement
"hyung I am taking Jungkook and we will be back in 12 hours."

I then hit Jungkook on his arm and we both thanked him for his help and make our exit from the hospital. I just can't wait to spend the day with him at my house.

✈ ✈ ✈

Vote
Comment.