💧FIVE🔥

.....

  Noon came around, Jungkook waking up from his deep slumber, scanning around him. Getting off the couch he was sleeping on, Jungkook stretches his body, walking to the kitchen. 

With a yawn leaving his lips, he took out the food that was left for him out of the fridge, putting it in the food heater--while the food was heating up, he heads into his room to charge his phone.

 Taking a seat on the bed after plugging the phone, Jungkook starts contemplating his life then decided to take a cold shower.

Drying his hair, he walkes out of the bathroom to his closet, putting on his swimming trunk, throwing the towel on his shoulders, heading downstairs.

 Eating his food followed by a glass of milk, Jungkook then checked for any work emails-- not finding any, he walked out of the house to the pool.

....

Waking up with a bad headache, Taehyung didn't like it one bit. It was in the afternoon, so he decided to shower trying to relieve his headache-- while his phone played some music.

 Returning to the room after his very much-needed shower, Taehyung walked into his closet putting on some casual clothes, smiling proudly at his reflection. 

Sliding his phone in his back pocket, he walks to his kitchen, eating an apple. With the fruit still between in his teeth, Taehyung took his purse, putting everything he needed in it, leaving the house.

..

Jungkook was still chilling in the pool, until he was starting to get bored so he got out, walking inside to take a shower rinsing shower. After showering, he dresses up casually, taking his keys and phone, going to the garage. 

Without an idea of where he's going, he started driving, letting his instincts take him. Finally arriving at his destination which was a grocery store, Jungkook steps out of the car, walking inside.

 Strolling inside the building without buying anything, he looked around calmly, his hands in his pockets when a familiar scent reaches his nose.

 Immediately following the sweet scent, he came across a dancing Taehyung who was joyfully shopping. Shaking his head, Jungkook continued to fondly watch the latter.

....

Taehyung was happily shopping, his favorite music blasting in his ears. 

He loved it. 

Walking through the ramen aisle of the store, Taehyung's eyes shone brightly as he scan the different flavors when a shiver ran down his back. Halting his actions, he waited for a bit when he realized the cause of his shivers. 

His Alpha was here. 

The comforting scent got stronger, causing a happy smile to appear on Taehyung's face, but he decided to not acknowledge the other for a while, continuing his shopping.

His happy time came to a short halt when an older man walked up to him, so he took off his headphones to help the latter.

 ''May I help you, sir?'' Taehyung asked politely. 

The stranger didn't answer, instead, he kept walking closer. Amidst Jungkook's scent surrounding him, Taehyung took a hint of the stranger's scent causing him to step backward. He tried to keep his distance, but the latter just walked closer to him.

 ''Sir, I have a mate'' Taehyung said, trying to change the man's mind, but instead the other creepily smiled at him. 

Just as he was about to take another step, Taehyung felt something wrapped around his waist, pulling him close. Turning his head, he slightly flinch noticing Jungkook's glare. 

''He has a mate, stay the fuck away from him" Justin spoke, silver eyes piercing the stranger's soul.

 Instinctively, Taehyung quietly whimpered in submission, stuffing his face in his mate's chest, staying there.

The intimidated stranger deeply apologized, leaving the store.

...

Once the man was out of view, Justin switches with Jungkook so he could comfort the Omega. Now in control, Jungkook hugs Taehyung close, kissing his hair lovingly. 

''I'm sorry beautiful, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry'' Jungkook quietly apologized.

 Adorably shaking his head, Taehyung looks at his mate with the softest smile. 

"It's okay, really" He whispered.

 Lowering himself, Jungkook kissed Taehyung's cheeks, making him blush as they were in the center of attention. Feeling the stares, Taehyung hid his face in Jungkook's chest, tugging on his shirt. 

"Let's leave" He squeaked in embarrassment.

 Lowly chuckling at his mate's cuteness, Jungkook guided him to the cashier, leaving the store after paying. Once they were outside, Taehyung loudly groaned.

 "That was so embarrassing" He said, fake crying causing Jungkook to laugh at him. 

"It's not funny" Taehyung whined, glaring at his mate who instead cooed at him.

 Humphing at the disrespect, Taehyung looked away. He was softly pulled against his mate's chest, who hugged him. 

''You know, I never knew someone could cute angry" Jungkook said with a low chuckle.

 Trying to hide his smile, Taehyung struggled out of the other's warm embrace, walking to the car. 

"I wanna go home" He whined to which Jungkook happily nods.

....

💜💜💜