💧TWENTY NINE🔥

~One day later~

Tae was woken up running to the bathroom throwing up, eyes watering.

He got up washing his face and mouth when he was done looking in the mirror.

He walked back to the bedroom to see the bed empty he looks at the clock it was ten in the morning and today is Thusday which means Jungkook left for work.

He fixed the bed walking back in the bathroom taking a shower walking downstairs.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

He was greeted by all the others seating in the living room.

"Good morning!!" He greeted effortlessly cute.

The others attention turn to him greeting him as well he took a seat between Jin and Jimin staying there.

"So what's going on?" Tae ask.

"Jungkook's birthday" Mrs Jeon answer.

"I'll visit him at work to make sure he stays there longer so you guys can get on with the things you need" Tae said getting up.

"He just left eat breakfast first" Jin said.

"Did he ate breakfast?" Tae ask.

"He missed some days at work so he left early to catch up some things" Jin informed.

"Then I'll bring my breakfast so we can have it together!" Tae cheered.

"Tae you know he won't eat if you have to eat in front of him" Mrs Jeon reminded.

"You right" Tae said. .

"Good morning, Tae" A soothing voice greeted.

The younger turn around to be greeted by Ms Elena, he hug the elder tightly greeting her.

"I already prepared Mr Jeon's breakfast but please eat yours" She said.

"Okay, I'll eat it now" Tae answered.

He walked in the dining room eating breakfast putting the plate in the sink to wash it but he was told no, so he left it walking upstairs to change his clothes.

He came back downstairs wearing this holding the shoes.

The others draws drop looking at the beauty.

"How can you make a casual outfit looks good?" Mr Jeon ask.

"Becausee he's my son's mate" His wife reply.

Tae took the breakfast bidding hiz goodbyes and was taken to the company by Kai who left immediately.

He walks inside greeting the young lady who was happy to see him after a while, they had their small conversation and Tae was on his way to the elevator.