💧TWENTY ONE🔥

~The next day~

This morning Jungkook had drop Tae to Jin's café because the younger missed him.

When Jin saw the younger he was happy to see him as they were hugging like they haven't seen each other in ages.

"Taetae!" Jin said.

"Hyung, I miss you" Tae reply.

They hugged again smiling.

"So how have you been?" Jin ask.

They sat down on a table by the window letting the sun warmth on them.

"I've been good and you hyung?" Tae reply.

"Good, good" Jin reply.

"I miss you so.much" Tae said.

"Me too baby" Jin answer smiling.

"So how's Jeon treating you?" He ask.

"He's treating me good and Namjoon hyung?" Tae respond.

"You know he is" Jin reply.

They burst laughing at the conversation they were having but calmed down.

"Anyways you're spending the day?" Jin ask.

"Yeah, but I'm leaving in the afternoon to meet the other bodyguard that's coming today" Tae reply.

"So for the meantime I'm here let me help you!" Tae cheered.

"Okay then" Jin reply.

Tae clapped excitingly going in the back changing coming back helping Jin cleaning after a little time the three other workers started coming.

They opened the café Tae greeting every coming costumers with a smile.

In a blink of an eye the café was full and Tae started helping with taking orders and serving tables. The day was going great as it was already noon.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Jungkook was in his office when he remembered he was supposed to call Bogum for the meeting so he took his phone dialing the latter's phone number.

After the phone call the young Alpha sat back in his chair running his hand through his hair.

"I really hope I'm doing the right thing" He said to himself.

He changed his position putting his elbows on the table his head in his hand as he took a deep breath.

"What am I doing wrong father?" He ask no one in particular.

"You always wanted me to have a mate now I do then what am I doing wrong?" He ask again.

Jungkook stood up standing in front of the window looking at the view of the big city in front of him as the afternoon sun lightly warms his body.

He put his hands in his pocket as he slowly got lost in his thoughts.

The young CEO couldn't stop asking himself what he was doing wrong for his father to be behaving like but he knows he have to do everything to keep his Omega safe.

His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door startling him a bit he turn his head facing the door.

"Come in'' He said.

The door opened revealing two young males one he recognized and the other was unfamiliar.

"Ah, Park you're here early" Jungkook said.

"Yes I didn't want to be late and I also had to pick up my friend here" Bogum reply.

Jungkook's attention turn to the light brown haired male who looked a bit intimidating but it didn't bother Jungkook.