💧NINETEEN🔥

~The next day~

Taehyung decided to go to work with Jungkook today and the latter was not complaining.

They were in the elevator to the last floor lost in a kiss when the door dinged opening.

The couple part from each other's lips walking in the office. The elder took off his suit taking his seat behind his desk with the smaller on his lap kissing him, when there was a knock on the door.

Jungkook growl in annoyance the younger was about to get up but the Alpha's grip on his waist told him that he was meant to stay where he was.

"Come in" he said.

The door opened revealing a young lady who had some papers in her hands seeing the position of the two she cough lightly trying not to pay attention to it.

"Good morning, Mr. Jeon" She greeted.

"Good morning Carla" Jungkook reply.

"These are the papers you need to go over and you also have a meeting in about four hours" She said handing him the papers.

"Thank you and what are those papers about?" Jungkook question.

"It's the new project idea from Mr. Kim for the meeting he send it just incase you don't like it you can cancel the meeting" She said. Jungkook nods telling her to leave with his hand.

"I will look over it" He said.

The young lady bow politely leaving the room once the door was closed Jungkook starts reading the papers and he was quiete interested.

While going over the idea he felt his tie being untied not minding it the Alpha continue his work.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Taehyung was getting a bit bored looking out through the glass when an idea came in his head.

He sat up a bit straight not blocking Jungkook's view of the paper as he undo his tie.

He didn't get any reaction so he continue it's like not like he was looking for one he was just bored and when you're bored you find something to do.

The younger unbutton the first four bottons of the shirt having a good view of the elder's neck and collarbones not wasting any more time he dive in it.

He starts sucking on the elder's skin not caring whether it will be visible or not.

"Pup what are you doing?" Jungkook ask in a low voice.

"Nothing" the younger reply innocently.

He started leaving open mouth kisses on the latter's neck casually sucking on it leaving behind a red mark.

As he kept on going he started grinding in the elder who let out a low growl he knew bringing the Omega to work was a bad idea but who could say no to those puppy eyes.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Jungkook put the paper down holding his mate by his waist keeping him in place.

"What are you doing?" He ask.

"M'bored" Tae reply.

Jungkook sigh looking at the clock he still had three hours before the meeting he called his secretary telling her to call him when it's time.

He took the younger's head out of his neck looking at him before kissing him their lips moving in sync as they starts french kissing.

Jungkook's hand sliding down resting on the latter's round, plump ass squeezing it emitting a low moan from his mate.