💧EIGHT🔥

....

.........

Awaken hour earlier than his usual time, Jungkook decides to get ready for work while humming a random tune. 

He was trying to keep his eyes open as he waddled to the bathroom, splashing some water on his face to wake himself up. Staring into space for a moment, he finally starts waking up so he took a shower.

Suit up and ready to leave, Jungkook walks to the kitchen, heating up food to eat. Once he was done, he was on his way to work.

Getting stuck in a light, Jungkook's mind started to wander off to how his future will look. His beautiful Omega with cute bump carrying their pup, him falling even more in love with the younger. 

But he knew they couldn't hurriedly jump into that, he needed a way to get closer to the latter; keeping that in mind, he starts his car once the light turned green. 

 Not too far behind him in a public bus was Taehyung who was peacefully seated with his headphones, his eyes didn't leave the road once as he tried to distract himself from the stares he was getting. 

It wasn't unusual, since people always stares at him, he thought it was weird before but after he was told his beauty was mesmerizing, he tries to get used to it. Soon, the bus came to a stop, Taehyung hurriedly getting off not forgetting to thank the driver, with exciting steps he walked to the cafe. 

Opposite to Taheyung's happy steps, Jungkook wanted to go home and cuddle his mate, even though they don't live together. 

Yet. 

A loud sigh escapes his lips as he walks to the building, his demeanor changing. However, his working character was broken when he was taken in a surprise hug, almost falling. 

"My baby!" A feminine voice cheers. 

Confused, Jungkook pulls the person away from him looking at their face.

 It was his mother. 

"Eomma?" He asks in surprise. 

"You don't know your mom now?" 

Eyes widening, Jungkook scans the older in front of him.

 "It's really you" He chuckles, hugging her. 

"Did you forget your own mother's voice? and even my scent?" 

 Avoiding the questions, Jungkook guides his mother to the elevator, pressing his floor. 

"You really came," Jungkook says in disbelief. 

"Why do you sound as if you were told I was dead?"

 "I'm just surprised, you didn't tell me you were visiting"

 "I didn't know I was visiting either"

 Jungkook's eyebrows furrow at his mother's tone just as the elevator opens, letting them out. Catching up to her fast steps, he glances at her face.

 "Why the tone?" He asks worriedly.

 "Your mate..."

 "....." 

"He's a male omega, right?"

 "Yes, why?" 

"Protect him if you don't want me punching you"

 "Yes ma'am"

 "I need to meet him"

 Holding the door for her to get in his office, Jungkook chuckles, nodding, following right after. Taking a seat, she looks around the office sighing.