💧TWELVE🔥

*knock knock*

"Kook wake up" An elder female voice call knocking on the Alpha's door.

He stirred in his sleep opening his eyes looking towards the door.

"What is it mother?" He ask in his morning voice.

"It's time to wake up hon" She said.

"Breakfast will be ready" She continue.

"Yes" He reply.

The young Alpha reach for his phone looking at the time which says 10:20am he sigh laying on his back when last night came back in his mind.

Jungkook immediately got off the bed when he remembered his mate was here he did his morning taking a nice shower putting comfortable clothes on.

He left his room going downstairs greeting his mother with a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning bun" She reply.

"Is Tae awake yet?" He ask.

"No, I didn't want to wake him up because that's your job" She said smiling.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows looking at his mother who winked at him causing him to chukle his mother served the breakfast sitting by him.

"So what did he said?" She ask.

"He'll think about it" He answer.

"That's nice!" She cheered.

"Yeah it is" He reply.

The young Alpha finished his breakfast thanking his mother going back upstairs to wake his beautiful Omega up.

Deciding not entering the room Jungkook knocks a couple of times listening for any noise of movements but there wasn't one so he opens the door.

He looks on the bed to find Tae sleeping peacefully the comforter between his legs as he hug it soft snores leaving his lips.

The elder smile softly at the view shaking his head when he remember the reason he came in the room he bend over to the Omega's ear.

"Pancake wake up" He said.

The younger's brows furrowed but his eyes didn't so Jk tried again.

"Pup it's time to wake up" He said again.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Taehyung's eyes flutter open as he take in his surroundings he look at the corner of his eyes to see Jungkook he quickly hide his face.

"Good morning princess" Jungkook greeted.

"Good morning" Tae said which came out muffled because of the pillow on his face.

"Can you please leave the room?" Tae ask.

Jungkook became confused but left anyways walking back in his room taking clothes for the younger from his clothes.

Taehyung sigh uncovering his face he got up from the bed stretching himself going in the bathroom he look at his reflection in the mirror washing his face after.

He found a closed pack of toothbrush and toothpaste.

Tae did his normal morning routine except for his solo concert putting a bathrobe on. He walk back in the room to find folded clothes on the bed a small smile appeared on his lips as he took the clothes seeing a small note on it.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Put these on they're freshly washed then come downstairs for breakfast.