💧TWENTY TWO🔥

~At the café~

The couple enters to be greeted by a young man who Tae recognized.

"Hey Tae!" The young man greeted.

"Hey minmin!" Tae reply.

They hugged each other for a short moment breaking the hug.

"Where is Jin-hyung?" Tae ask.

"He's in the back" Minmin reply.

Tae nods thanking the young male who moved aside letting them in.

He walked directly to the back with Jungkook's hand in his not letting go.

He was greeted with Jin who was on the phone talking to someone when he noticed the two he finished the call.

"Love birds hello" He greeted.

"Hi hyung" The young ones greeted in unison.

"Hyung I need to talk to you about something" Tae said.

"Is it very urgent?" Jin ask.

"It's about my mother" Tae reply.

Jin seems to froze for a moment shaking his head looking at the younger.

"Y-your mother?" He ask.

"Yeah" Tae answer.

"You want to talk now?" Jin ask.

"If you're not busy then yeah" Tae said.

"Um..sure" He reply.

"Come with me" He continue.

The couple follow the older male to a room that seems to be an office. They took a seat facing each other.

"So?" Jin started.

Taehyung gave him the paper causing the elder to look at him confused.

"A letter" Tae said.

Jin hesitantly unfold the paper reading what it's says after reading the letter Jin raised his head looking at Tae confused.

"She's dead" Tae said quietly.

Jin's eyes widen in shock as tears starts forming in his eyes.

"Y-you're l-lying right?" He ask.

"N-no.......I c-came t-to ask you how did you two know each other?" Tae ask.

Jin started crying quietly as Tae hugged him calming him down but instead end up crying himself now Jungkook was hugging both Omegas trying to console them.

The quiet sobs died to hiccups and sniffing as they part from each other.

"It's okay hyung take deep breaths" Jungkook said rubbing the elder's back in a soothing matter

"S-she was m-my s-sister" Jin informed.

Tae froze in place looking at his hyung who also looking at him with a sad smile.

"W-what?" Tae ask confused.

"I-I'm s-sorry Tae" He apologized.

"T-that m-means you're my u-uncle which explains w-why I always f-feels comfortable a-around you" Tae said a small smile appearing on his face.

"B-but y-you said y-you found m-me in the streets" He continue.

"I-I didn't but that was what I was told to tell you" Jin explained.

"W-what?" Tae ask.

"Four years ago around eleven o'clock at night, your mother called me fear in her voice telling me to meet her at a hotel-" Jin started.