💧EPILOGUE Pt 4🔥

~Eight months later~

Coming home from work was Jungkook's favorite part of the day, happy to see his beautiful Omega and his daughter.

Parking the car, he got out taking the bouquet in the back of the car closing the doors, walking to the front door of the house.

Once he opened the door, he was greeted by the amazing scent of his beloved and was taken in a kiss.

''Hi, Kookie!'' Tae greeted when they parted from each other's lips.

''Hey baby'' Jk replied, smiling.

''How was your day?'' 

''Exhausting''   

 Incorrect babbles were heard getting closer, the couple turned around to see their daughter crawling towards them.

Seeing that, Tae took away Jk's stuff so the Alpha can take the younger in his arms, so that's what he did. Taking the small princess in his arms, Jk kissed her forehead.

''Hey pup'' He greeted with a smile.

Hyung-li started touching her father's face, giggling.

She took a hold of Jk's cheeks, her little chubby hands squeezing them together emitting a chuckle from her father. Looking at his daughter with so much love in his eyes, Jungkook felt so happy and grateful.

With the little one still in his arms, he walked to the sofa taking a seat. Hyung-li is seated on his lap facing him.

"Did you have fun with mommy today?" Jk asked softly.

In response he got excited babbles followed by giggles, making him smile.

"That's good then" He finished.

Not noticing Tae who was looking at them.

"You two are so cute," Tae said walking towards them.

"What? I was just asking her if she had fun with you" The Alpha defended.

"I know, what did she say?"

"She said yes"

"Aiyo! You're so good!" Tae cheered, giving him a thumbs up.

"I'm amazing, I know" Jk replied.

Tae smiled, rolling his eyes.

"Let me have her, go shower you're probably exhausted"

"I'm fine" Jk replied, shifting his attention to the little one, ignoring his mate.

"You can play with her after you're done showering" Tae proposed.

A pout slowly formed on the Alpha's lips, shaking his head.

"I wanna play with her," He said in a baby voice.

"I know but clean yourself then you can play with her, please" Tae replied.

"......Okay" Jk answered, in a disappointed tone.

Seeing that, Tae lowered himself cupping the Alpha's face, kissing his lips.

"You don't have work tomorrow so you have to play with her, yeah?" 

Thinking for a second, Jungkook finally agreed to let go of the young one, to go and clean himself.  

Fifty minutes passed, his footsteps were softly coming down the stairs.

Tae was seated with the small one in his arms, talking with her and giggling when she babbles back. Quietly Jungkook walked behind him covering his eyes, but of course, Tae knew who it was.