💧EIGHTEEN🔥

~At Home~

The couple was cuddling after Tae woke up he has been extra affectionate with the Alpha.

It was raining causing the temperature to drop a bit.

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully head resting on his mate's hard but comfortable chest as soft snores left his lips.

Jungkook was wide awake playing with his mate's hair he has been curious about Taehyung's parents since he never heard the latter mention them not even by accident.

It was nine o'clock going to ten and Jungkook's mind was all over the place. 

A frustated sigh left his lips as he brought the younger closer to his body stuffing his face in the sleeping male's neck.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Taehyung woke up opening his eyes blinking looking around in the darkness surrounding them.

He tried stretching himself but he couldn't so he just stay put.

His hand travel up to Jungkook's hair playing with the Alpha's black and red locks as he started smelling them.

"You're up" Jungkook said against his skin. 

"Yeah, I thought you were sleeping" Tae reply.

"I couldn't" Jungkook reply nuzzling Tae's neck with his nose.

"What is it?" Tae ask.

"Father, I still can't believe what he did" Jungkook said.

"Stop thinking about it, don't stress yourself too much" Tae reply.

"So I was thinking" Jk said.

"Yes"

"What about a body guard, you know someone to drive you around and stay by you?" He continue.

"Really?" Tae question.

"Yeah, I think that would be safer for you to be out instead of being in here all day, you know it gets boring" Jungkook reasoned.

"If you put it like that then yeah but wouldn't that be too much?" Tae ask.

"Of course not baby" Jk reply.

He took his head out of Tae's neck kissing him the kiss landed on Tae's nose unstead of his lips because it was dark.

Taehyung giggle at his actions but Jungkook was not sastisfied with the nose kiss.

Jungkook's eyes glowed silver as he looks at his mate seeing his face perfectly before crashing his lips on the younger's.

The kiss was slow and passionate no teeth, no tongue just their lips but Jungkook wanted more as he travel his hand down going under the Omega's shirt caressing his soft skin.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Jungkook squeeze the younger's round ass emitting a moan from him.

"K-Kook" Taehyung stuttered out.

"What is it baby?" Jk ask.

"I'm fe-feeling n-needy" Tae reply.

"You want me to help you?" Jungkook ask.

"But I'm sleepy too" Tae reply.

Jungkook chuckle kissing his mate softly moving his hand up to the the younger's waist bringing him closer.

"Let's sleep then, good night baby" Jk said kissing Tae's forehead.

"Good night, kookie" Tae reply with that they both fell asleep.