💧TWENTY EIGHT🔥

2 days later~

Today is the day Tae finally discharge from the hospital.

The others couldn't wait to see him back home as they miss the younger.

The Jeon mansion has been full for the past days as everyone was there since the incident.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Jungkook was done dressing himself brushing his hair when there was a knock.

He got out of the bathroom opening the door revealing his father.

"Father" Jk said.

"Son, I will be here when you come back because I need to talk to your mate" His father explained.

"Yes" Jk reply.

"Good" The elder reply patting his shoulder leaving.

Jungkook went back in the room taking a small bag leaving the room going downstairs.

He greeted his mother who sitted with Jin walking in the kitchen.

"Hey kook, you ready?" Hobi ask.

"Yeah I am" Jk reply.

He took a bottle of water walking out with Hobi following, they got out of the house greeting Kai and Bogum who was waiting by their car outside driving away.

After the drive they arrived at the hospital walking to Tae's room greeting him.

He was really happy seeing the four and also happy he's going home.

The couple had their sweet time kissing each other.

Jk gave him the bag and the younger changed his clothes coming out of the small bathroom with that they left the hospital driving back home.

Arriving at the house Tae was taken in multiple hugs and showered with multiple kisses, he was happy to see all his hyungs and his mother-in-law but one person decreased his happiness when they made eyes contact.

The two stood there staring at each other.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Seeing his mate frozen Jk walk up behind him taking him in a hug which calmed the younger.

Coming back to his senses Tae bowed to show respect to his father-in-law.

Even though him and the elder are not in good terms, he still respects him but what the elder did next shocked everyone.

Mr Jeon did a kowtow before the younger.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Taehyung was shocked he watched the elder eyes and mouth wide open.

"W-why i-is he bowing?" He ask his mate.

Before Jungkook could answer he was cut off by his father.

"I am awfully sorry for hurting you and calling you a slut, I was afraid of losing my son and I was most scared of you hurting him" He started.

Tae stood there frozen the words sinking in.

"I wanted my son to be happy and since he didn't really have a lover before I was scared that you were playing him but after everything that happens I see that you really loves him and he really love you" He continue.

Tae wanted to say something but he was too shocked to even think about what's happening in front of him.

"As what happened with your father, I wanted to be there for you and I know it won't be possible for everything to work immediatly but I hope overtime you can forgive me and accept me as your father" He finished.

At that point tears were running down the younger's eyes as he slowly walks towards the elder dropping in front him raising his head.

He stares at his father-in-law tears running down faster, the elder's eyes held love and regret.

"I really regret what I did but I let my protectiveness get the best of me, I am really sorry" Mr Jeon said.

"I-I forgive you" Tae reply his voice cracking.

The latter's eyes held so much love looking at the younger that it hurts him, not ever once in his life did his father looks at him with those eyes.

The only regret that was visible in Mr. Kim's eyes was the regret of not killing the younger when he had a chance.

Tae hugged the other who started laughing and crying at the same time.

"I forgive you" He whispers.

"Thank you so so much" Mr Jeon reply.

They broke the hug Mr Jeon kissing the younger's forehead with so much fatherly affection.

He helped him standing up smiling brightly at each other.

"That was so emotional" Jin said sniffing dramatically making the others laugh.

They walked to the living room sitting down talking between them when Jk excused himself taking Tae with him.

They walked upstairs in their room the door being locked by the Alpha.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Once the door was closed Tae was kissed by his mate who's hand was around his waist keeping him close.

The kiss was sweet and passionate filled with affection and longing for each other.

They kissed tasting each other's lips, no tongue, no teeth just their lips tasting each other pouring all their emotions in it.

They part from the kiss a strand of saliva between them brushing their noses together smiling warmly.

Jk brought Tae in his embrace hugging him tightly putting his face in the younger's neck breathing in the younger's tinted scent smiling.

Tae on other hand was just happy to be in his mate's arms again and being hugged like this.

A small giggle left his lips as they break the hug looking at each other. Jk planted a sweet kiss on the younger's lips.

"What?" He ask.

"Nothing I'm just happy to be in your arms again" Tae reply smiling brightly.

A small smile appeared on Jk's features as he once again took his mate's lips in a sweet short kiss.

They stare at each other with love and affection studying the other's features like they have been away from each other for years.

"You wanna go for a walk or cuddle?" Jungkook ask still lost in his mate's eyes.

"I rather cuddle" Tae reply smiling.

Jk carried him off the ground to the bed taking off his shirt sliding on the bed with his mate who immediately cuddle up close to him.

Jungkook smile while listening to the younger's two different heartbeats bringing him closer.

Thank you for reading!!
Hope you enjoyed
💜💜