💧NINE🔥

....
........

Arriving home with a flaming red face, Taehyung slides against the wall trying to cool himself. His heart was racing as he could still smell the alpha's scent and hear his voice.

 The way he touches him so delicately as if he'll break if held any tighter. 

The way his hand roams on his back ever so reassuringly. 

The way he holds his hand while driving, giving it soft squeezes.

 The way his eyes seem to be holding the whole galaxy. 

The way he smiles just lights up everything.

 The way he's just himself. 

Taehyung was slowly realizing, these have nothing to do with the mate bond between them.

 Is he really falling in love? If he is then, he's glad he's falling for his alpha. 

Cupping his cheeks, Taehyung shook his head as uncontrollable laughs left his lips.

 "Prince, I think I'm falling in love" He whispers, trying to stop himself from smiling. 

"Oh yeah, I can see that. But like two days ago, you were crying about him hating you" Prince answers nonchalantly.

 "Shush" 

 Staying on the floor for a while, taehyung decides to get up to wash. Turning up his music, his concert started as he undresses.

While Taehyung was undressing, Jungkook was putting on clothes. Sliding on a hoodie and some sweats, he walks to the living room where his mother was seated. 

"We need to talk," She says seriously, facing him. 

Sitting up straight, Jungkook looks at his mother, waiting to hear what she has to say.

 "How are you doing?" She asks. 

"I'm doing alright, what about you?" Jungkook answers. 

Smiling at him, Mrs. Jeon answers, "I'm alright too, dear" 

 Nodding, Jungkook smiles at her.

 "Are you happy these days?"

 "Yeah, I am" 

"I'm glad" 

"Me too" 

"So, when are you visiting?" 

 Leaning back on the couch, Jungkook sighs. 

"I don't know, I have to think about it" He says closing his eyes. 

Tapping his thigh, Mrs. Jeon looks around.

 "You know, your father was so proud after you took over the company" She starts.

 Opening one eye in confusion, Jungkook looks at his mother. 

"He was?" He asks in disbelief.

 "Of course, he bragged about it for days, and he was glad that he would be to solely take care of the pack"

 "I didn't know that, he looked pretty disappointed" 

"Haha, that's because he doesn't know how to express his feelings properly"

 "Ah, he could've just said a congratulation, or just a handshake would've been enough" 

"He's not very good with that" 

"Mhm" 

"But..."

 "But, he's not happy with me finding my mate?"

 "He is.."

 "Then?" 

"He's very happy, just don't let them get too close to each other"

 Eyes flashing silver, Jungkook hums, standing up he walks to the kitchen taking a bottle of water. Walking away, he stops at the first stair, looking at his mother.

 "My father or not, if he hurts my mate. He's my enemy" He calmly warns going in his room.

 Head dropping against the couch, Mrs. Jeon lets out a breath.

 This'll get messy, and she can't do anything to stop it.

.......

💜💜💜💜💜