Prologue

This book is written originally only on wattpad application . No other website or person have any right on this story other than wattpad and it's writers i.e.  neha_satakshi And SpillThe_Wit .

  ~~~~~~~~~~~○●○~~~~~~~~~~~
FOREPLAY

"You and your mom are same. You both only know to play with others trust and faith." Arjun declared

"Bhai, please just listen to me, I really don't know how the file got misplaced and the presentation got changed." Manik tried to make his brother understand.

"And bhai there is no need to bring our mom in this." Manik continued.

"OUR?..... YOUR mother Manik she was and never will be MY mother, and I WILL bring her in between because obviously, you are her blood, her puppet 'jese maa wesa beta'.  (Like mother, like son)

"Your mom trapped my dad and you trapped me. Bohot accha use kiya hai tumne apne innocent chere aur baato ka Manik Malhotra.  (You played a very good game, using your innicent face Manik Malhotra)

"Bade papa was right you both mother-son duo are nowhere trust worthy, vishwas karne layak hi nahi ho tum log."

"ARJUN MALHOTRA!!!!!" Manik roared.

"Mei ab tak chup ho iska matlab yeh nahi hai jo apke mann mei aaye app wo karenge. Yeh mat bholiye ki jitne company yeh apki hai utni hi meri."

(I am silent so far, that does not mean that you will speak whatever you feel. Dont forget that this company belongs to me as much as it belongs to you!)

"I have also invested my sweat and blood in this company like you, then you tell me why the heck will I obliterate my company in front the clients?"

"Mujhe neecha dekhane ke liye (to let me down) isn't that obvious!" Arjun said sarcastically. "And yeh company teri thi Manik." Arjun took a sharp breath and declared
(And this company WAS yours Manik.)

Breaches- TALE OF TWO BROTHERSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara